MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Zhao Xi-ren. Status of Ship-Modeling Sport Very Short-term Forecasts.Ship Engineering, J. 2002, 3
- Wang Yun-ge. Multi-level Recursive Forecasting Method and Its Improvement, Journal of Hebei Normal University, J. 1998, 22(4)
- Han Zhi-gang. The Progress of Theory and Application of Multi-level Recursive Method, Control and Decision, J. 2001, 16(2)
- Han Zhi-gang. A New Method of Dynamic Prediction System, Acta Automatica Sinica, J. 1983, 3
- Han Zhi-gang. Parameter Estimation Initial for Multi-level Recursive Method, Control and Decision, J. 1986, 1(1)
- Luo Qin-bin. The Application of Multi-progressive Method to weather Forecast, Harbin University Institute, J. 2003, 10
- Wang Fu. Research and Design for Energy Management Information System Based on Multi-level Recursive and Grey Prediction Theory, Kunming University of Science and Technology, J. 2010, 3
- Yu-xiangChen. Prediction and Applications, Machinery Industry Press, BeiJing, 1985, pp.98–135
- Liu Peng. Research on MATLAB based ocean wave and ship roll simulation models, ShanDong Science, J. 2012,25(6)
- Zhang Zhong-hua. Boat Pose Data Processing Method for Space-tracking ship, National Defend Industry Press, BeiJing, 2009, pp.219–293
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.