MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- N.H. Packard, J.P. Crutchfield, J.D. Farmer and R.S. Shaw, Phys. Rev. Lett. 45 (1980) 712. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- F. Takens, in: Dynamical Systems and Turbulence, Eds. D.A. Rand, and L.S. Young (Springer, Berlin, 1981)
- M. Casdagli, S. Eubank, J. D. Farmer, J. Gibson, State space reconstruction in the presence of noise, Physica D 51(1991) 52 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. M. Albano, J. Muench, C. Schwartz, Singular value decomposition and the Grassberger-Procaccia algorithm, Phys. Rev. A38 (1998) 3017–3026.
- A.M. Frazer, H.L. Swinney, Independent coordinates for strange attractors from mutual information. Phys. Rev. A 33(1986) 1134–1140 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- T. Buzug, G. Pfister, Optimal delay time and embedding dimension for delay-time coordinates by analysis of the global static and local dynamical behavior of strange attractors, Phys. Rev. A 45(1992) 7073 [CrossRef]
- W. Liebert, K. Pawelzik, H.G. Schuster. Optimal embeddings of chaotic attractors from topological considerations. Europhys. letter 14(1991) 521 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Michael T. Rosenstein, James J. Collins, Carlo J. De Luca, Reconstruction expansion as a geometry-based framework for choosing proper delay times, Physica D 73(1994) 82 [CrossRef]
- J. M. Martinerie, A. M. Albano, A. I. Mees and P. E. Rapp, Phys. Rev. A 45 (1992) 7058 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- G. Kember, A. C. Fowler. A correlation function for choosing time delays in phase portrait reconstructions. Physics Letter A 179 (1993) 72–80 [CrossRef]
- A. M. Albano, A. Passamante and M.E. Farrell, Physica D 54 (1991) 85. [CrossRef]
- L. A. Aguire, A nonlinear correlation function for selecting the delay time in dynamical reconstruction, Physics Letters A 203 (1995) 88–94 [CrossRef]
- Yao Baoheng The Principle of optimum time lag choice based on singular value spectrum entropy, Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2005, Vol 39, No.1, 150–153
- Yang Wenxian, Jiang Jiesheng. Study on the singular entropy of mechanical signal, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2000, Vol 36: 9–1 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.