MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Li Zhang. Analysis on the construction of urban sewage water treatment plant in liaoning province[J]. Agriculture and technology, (2016)
- YongChao Lu. The diagnosis and evaluation of the control technology of small towns wastewater pollution in Liaohe[D]. ShenYang Jianzhu University(2015)
- Yang Yang. Study on Optimization and application of A2/O technology in urban wastewater treatment plant [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, (2013)
- Zou Ling, Study on Denitrification of Modified A2/O Process through the Small Pilot Plant and STOAT Simulation software during the rainy season [D], Chongqing University(2014)
- Study on Denitrification of Modified A2/O Process through the Small Pilot Plant and STOAT Simulation Software during the Rainy Season[D], Chongqing University(2014)
- Orhon D. and Artan N. Modelling of Activated Sludge systems. Technomic Publishing Co, Lancaster, USA(1994)
- Smith M., Cooper P., McMurchie J., Stevenson D., Mann B., Stocker D., Bayes C. and Clark D. Nitrification trials at Dunnswood sewage treatment works and process modelling using WRc STOAT. J.CIWEM 12 (1998)
- Karaha-Gul, van Loosdrecht M C M and Orhon D. Modifying of Activated sludge model No.3. considering direct growth in primary substrate [J], Water Science and Technology, (2003)
- Gujer W, Henze M, Mino T, etal. Activated Sludge Model No. 3 [J]. Water Science and Technology, (1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.