MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J Hammond, S Shackley, SP Sohi, P Brownsort Prospective life cycle carbon abatement for pyrolysis biochar systems in the UK. Energy Policy, 39, 2646–2655 (2011). [CrossRef]
- SP Sohi, E Krull, E Lopez-Capel, R Bol, A review of biochar and its use andfunction in soil. Advances in Agronomy, 105, 47–82 (2010). [CrossRef]
- B T Nguyen, J Lehmann, J. Kinyangi Long-term black carbon dynamics in cultivated soil. Biogeochemistry, 92, 163–176 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Yunying Fang, Balwant Singh Bhupinder Pal Singh Effect of temperature on biochar priming effects and its stability in soils. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 80, 136–145 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Andrew Cross and Saran P. Sohia. Method for screening the relative long-term stability of biochar. GCB Bioenergy 5, 215–220 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Kgid Kumari, Per Moldrup, Marcos Paradelo, Lis Wde Jonge. Phenanthrene Sorption on Biochar-Amended Soils: Application Rate, Aging, and Physicochemical Properties of Soil. Water Air Soil Pollut 225:2105 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Tang Wei, Guo Yue, Wu Jing-gui, Huang Zhao-qin, Dai Jing-yu. Structural Changes of Aged Biochar and the Influence on Phenanthrene Adsorption. Environmental Science. 35, 2604–2611 (2014)
- Chih Hsin Cheng, Johannes Lehmann. Ageing of black carbon along a temperature gradient. 75, 1021–1027 (2009).
- C. Carcaillet Are Holocene wood charcoal fragments stratified in alpine and subalpine soils? Evidence from the Alps based on AMS 14C dates, The Holocene, 11, 231–242 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J O Skjemstad, R C Dalal, L J,. Janik Changes in chemical nature of soil organic carbon in Vertisols under wheat in southeastern Queensland. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 39, 343–359 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J Lehmann, J Gaunt, M. Rondon Biochar sequestration in terrestrial ecosystems a review. Mitig Adapt Strat for Glob Change, 11, 403–427 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H Y Jin, K Ren, H Z. Xu The forms of alkalis in the biochar produced from crop residues at different temperatures.102, 34988–3497 (2011).
- Chih Hsin Cheng, Johannes Lehmann. Ageing of black carbon along a temperature gradient.75, 1021–1027 (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.