MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- GB/T 13769-2009 Textiles-Test method for assessing the smoothness appearance of fabrics after cleaning[S]. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 4744-2013Textiles-Testing and evaluation for water resistance-Hydrostatic pressure method. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T4745-2012 Textiles-Testing and evaluation for water resistance-Spray test method. [Google Scholar]
- GB/12704-2009 Textiles-Test method for water-vapour transmission of fabrics. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 12703-2009 Textile-Evaluation for electrostatic propertie-part 2: Electric charge desity. [Google Scholar]
- FZ/T75007-1995Testing Method for Accelerated Ageing of Coated Fabric under Hot and Damp Air Conditions [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chun-mei, Li Zhao-hui. Analysis of factors affecting performances of waterproof & moisture permeable laminated fabric[J].Shanghai Textile Science & Technoligy, 2009, 37(7): 52–53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.