MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J.H Wu, Y Ge, Z.B Shi, X.J Duan, L Wang, X.H. Sun et al. Response inhibition in adolescent earthquake survivors with and without posttraumatic stress disorder: A combined behavioral and ERP study. Neuroscience Letters. 2010
- Q G Ma, Q Shen, Q Xu, et al. Empathic responses to others’’gains and losses:an electrophysiological investigation. Neuroimage. 2011
- Lean Yu, Kin Keung Lai. A distance-based group decision-making methodology for multi-person multi-criteria emergency decision support. Decision Support. 2011
- Undala Alam. From Disaster Response to Risk Management: Australia’s National Drough Policy. Political Geograph. 2007
- Lean Yu, Kin Keung Lai, A distance-based group decision-making methodology for multi-person multi-criteria emergency decision support, Decision Support. 2011
- Y.Y Bayraktarli, J Ulfkjaer, U Yazgan, et al. On the application of Bayesian probabilistic networks for earthquakerisk management. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability. 2005
- G W Alyson, V H. Aparna Bayesian networks formultilevel system reliability. Reliability Engineering. 2007
- Gregory F. Cooper, Herskovits Edward. A Bayesian method for the induction of probabilistic networks from data[J]. Machine Learning. 1992 (4)
- C E Bonafede, P. Giudici Bayesian networks for enterprise risk assessment. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications. 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.