MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Jun Wu. (1999). The mine environmental geological problems of Yunnan[J]. China geology, (4), 14–16.
- Zhongli Tang et al. (2005). The mine geological environment problems and the countermeasures[J]. Journal of earth science and environment, 27 (2), 1–4.
- You-ning Xu et al. (2011). Study on the difference of mine geo-environmental problem response to mineral resource exploitation:a case study about the mining areas in Tongguan and Daliuta of Shaanxi and Fuxin of Liaoning[J]. Journal of Earth Sciences and Environment, 33(1), 89–94.
- You-ning Xu. (2008). Research status and prospects of mine geological environment survey[J]. Geological bulletin of China, 27 (8).
- Jin-de Zhang, et al. (2009). The mine geological environment investigation in China [M]. Beijing: geology publishing house.
- You-ning Xu. (2006). Survey and assessment on environmental geology problems of mine in northwest China[M]. Beijing: geology publishing house.
- CAI Jin-hui et al. (2009). Regional characteristics of mineral resources and mining environmental geological problems in Central south China [M]. Beijing: China university of geosciences press.
- J D Zhang, D Q Zhang, L Tian.(2007). Methods of investigations and integrated assessments of the nationwide mine geo-environment[J]. Geological Bulletin of China, 26(2): 136–140
- Yu Huang. (2007). Research on the mine environmental geological problems and countermeasures in Yunnan province [D]. Kunming: Kunming university of science and technology.
- Jun Wu, et al. (2005). Mine environmental protection and renovation suggestions of Yunnan. China engineering science[J], 7, 397–400.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.