MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Chen Qingguo, Xiao Dengming, Qiu Yuchang Discharge characteristisc of SF6/N2 Gas Mixtures [J] Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University 2001, (04): 12–13 [Google Scholar]
- LG Christophorou, JK Olthoff, RJ. Van Brunt Sulfur Hexafluoride and Electric Power Industry[J]. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 1997, 13(5):20–24 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Hikita, S Ohtsuka, S kabe, et al. Insulation Characteristics of Gas Mixtures Including Perfluoro carbon Gas[J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2008, 15 (4):1015–1022 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Rigby, J Mfthle, B K Miller et al. History of Atmospheric SF, from 1973 to 2008[J]. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2010, 10 (21):10305–10320 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sato, Y Hoshina, M. Hanai, et al. Dielectric Properties in High Pressure C02 and N2 Gas using Coaxial CylindricM Electrode and on the Surface of Spacer[C], Transmission and Distribution Conference, 2002,(2):1016–1019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S Rajan, K. Dwarakanath, N. Srinivasan, Performance of Cycloali Phatic Resin Spacers in SF6-N2 Gas Mixtures[J], Proeeedings of 2001 International SymPosium on Eleetrical Insulating Materials, 2001, 19–22: 375–378 [Google Scholar]
- J Zhou, G.D. TheophiluS, K.D. Srivastava Pre-breakdown Field Calculations for Charged Spacers in Compressed Gases under Impulse Voltages[C]. Conference Record of the 1992 IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation. Baltimore, 1992:273–278 [Google Scholar]
- A Moukengue Imano, The Influence of the Dielectric Strength of theN2/SF-Insulation by Conducting Particle on the Spacer Surface[J], Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2003,10 (3):483–490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Imano, K. Feser, Flashover Behavior of Conducting Particle on the Spacer Surface in Compressed N2,90％N2+10%SF6 and SF6 Under Lightning Impulse Stress[C]. Conference Record of the 2000 IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, Anaheim, 2000:296–299 [Google Scholar]
- J. SundaraRajan, K. Dwarakanath, N. Srinivasan. Surface Flashover Strength of Different Insulating Materials in N2-SF6 Gas Mixtures Under Combined AC/DC Voltages[C]. International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials, Himeji, 2001:262. 265 [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Pati, K.C. Patra, M.S. Naidu. Variation of Surface Flashover Voltage in SF6 with Pressure[J], Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 1994, 1(6):1175–1179 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sundrar Rajan, K. Dwarakanath, S.N. Moorching. Investigations on Correlation Between Surface Flashover and Surface Roughness of Insulating Spacers[C]. Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena. Atlanta, 1998:472–475 [Google Scholar]
- Jia zhijie, Liu Ping, Yang Lin Jianming. Flashover Characteristics Along the EpoxyResin Insulator under DC Voltage in SF6 Gas[C], Computer Distributed Control and Intelligent Environmental Monitoring, 2012, 338–342 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Li, K.D. Srivastava. Nanosecond Streak Photography of Discharges on SpacerSurface in Gases[J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 1995, February., Vol.2 No.1:114–120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.