MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- National Academy of Sciences, 2004. Sensor Systems for Biological Agent Attacks: Protecting Buildings and Military Bases, Committee on Materials and Manufacturing Processes for Advanced Sensors, Board on Manufacturing and Engineering Design, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Academies Press Washington URL: http://www.national-academies.edu/bmed [Accessed: Jan. 23, 2015].
- C.A. Stedmon; S. Markager; R. Bro Tracing dissolved organic matter in aquatic environments using a new approach to fluorescence spectroscopy. Mar. Chem., vol 82, pp 239–254, Aug. 2003 [CrossRef]
- K.R. Murphy; A. Hambly; S. Singh; R.K. Henderson; A. Baker; R. Stuetz; S.J. Khan Organic matter fluorescence in municipal water recycling schemes: Toward a unified PARAFAC model. Environ. Sci. Technol., vol 45, pp, 2909–2916. Mar. 2011 [CrossRef]
- C.A. Stedmon; R. Bro Characterizing dissolved organic matter fluorescence with parallel factor analysis: A tutorial. Limnol. Oceanogr. Methods, vol 6, pp 572–579, Nov. 2008. [CrossRef]
- Ni Yong-nian, Cai Ying-jun, Simultaneous synchronous spectrofluorimetric determination of vitamin B1,B2 and B6 by PARAFAC, Spetroscopy and Spectral Analysis, vol 25, no. 10, pp 1641–1644, Oct. 2005
- Li Weihua.; Sheng, G.aoping.; Liu, Xianwei.; Yu H.anqing. Characterizing the extracellular and intracellular fluorescent products of activated sludge in a sequencing batch reactor. Water Res, vol 42, pp, 3173–3181, Mar. 2008. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.