MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Huang Hejun, Zhang Jianrong, Wu Jin, Song Lei. Testing study on tensile-shear resistance property of the bondof metal tube[J]. (Sichuan Building S cience, 2007, 33(4):18–30)
- Wu Xiaobao, Lin Feng, Wang Tao. Experimental research on effects of grout age and types of steel bars on mechanical behavior of grout sleeve splicing for reinforcing bars[J]. (Building Structure, 2013, 43 (14):77–82.)
- Shu Ruibin, Zhang Jianrong, Zhang Chun. FE analysis on load transfer mechanism of bonded rebars with steel sleeve considering slip of two interfaces. (2010)
- Wang Yuxin. Investigatian on bond-slip relationship between colloded steel bars and concrete under cyclic loading (2014)
- Zheng Shansuo, Deng Guozhuan, Yang Yong, Yu Maohong, Zhang Junfeng. Experimnetal study of bond-slip performance between steel and concrete in src structures[J]. (Engineering Mechanics, 2003, 20(5):63–68)
- Xu Feng. Bond performance of reinforcement in concrete subjected tocompelx lateral pressure.2012
- Ko H, Sato Y. Bond stress–slip relationship between FRP sheet and concrete under cyclic load [J]. (Compos Constr, 2007, 11(4), 419–426.) [CrossRef]
- Kankam C. relationship of bond stress, steel stress, and slip in reinforced concrete[J]. (Struct Eng, 1997, 123(1), 79–85.) [CrossRef]
- Chen G, Baker G. Influence of bond slip on crack spacing in numerical modeling of reinforced concrete[J]. (Struct Eng, 2003, 129(11), 1514–1521.) [CrossRef]
- Belleri, Andrea, Riva, Paolo. Seismic performance and retrofit of precast concrete grouted sleeve connections. Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute, 2012, 97–109.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.