MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- P. Shi, X. Ding, and D. Han. Study on multi-frequency weak signal detection method based on stochastic resonance tuning by multi-scale noise, Measurement, 2014,47(1): 540–546 [CrossRef]
- Moses O. Sokunbi, George G. Cameron, Trevor S. Ahearn, Alison D. Murray, Roger T. Staff. Fuzzy approximate entropy analysis of resting state fMRI signal complexity across the adult life span, Medical Engineering & Physics, 2015,37(11): 1082–1090 [CrossRef]
- Liu Qing, Wang Zengping, Zheng Zhenhua, Chang Yanyans. On-unit Transient Protection Based on Signal Complexity for Series Compensated Transmission Lines, Proceedings of the CSEEN, 2010, 30(13): 81–88
- Xiaoli Li, Gaoxiang Ouyang, Zhenhu Liang. Complexity measure of motor current signals for tool flute breakage detection in end milling, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2008, 48(3): 371–379 [CrossRef]
- Long Fei, Zhang Daoxin, Fan Ling, Wu Xiaopei. Analysis of sleep staging by time-window complexity sequence of EEG. Journal of Anhui University Natural Science Edition, 2002, 26(1): 56–61
- Grassberger. Toward a quantitative theory of self-generated complexity. Int. J. Theroy. Phys., 1986, 25:907–936. [CrossRef]
- B.L. Hao. Symbolic dynamics and characterization of complexity. Physica D, 1991,51,161–176. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Wackerbauer, et al A comparative classification of complexity measures. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals,1994, 4(1):133–173. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Kasper, H.G. Schuster. Easily calculable measure for the complexity of spatiotemporal patterns. Physical review A, 1987,36(2):842–848. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Abraham Lempel, Jacob Ziv. On the complexity of finite sequences. IEEE Transactions on information theory, 1976, 22(1): 75–81. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.