MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Chen Jiarui, Jilin University, Department of Automotive Engineering car construction. China Communications Press, 2002.
- J. Dixon The shock absorber handbook [M]. John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Li Shimin, Lv Zhenhua car telescopic hydraulic dampers technology development of automotive technology, 2001, 8): 10–6.
- Lv Zhenhua, Wu Zhuoan, Li Shimin finite element simulation analysis of nonlinear characteristics of the throttle damper mechanical strength, 2004, 25 (6): 614–20.
- Studies valve throttle characteristic Li Xiaobo, Shen Sheng season, ROCKETS, et al restoration based on the shock absorber fluid-solid coupling analysis of mechanical manufacturing and automation, 2010, 40 (4): 20–2.
- He Ping Simulation Technology of Automotive Shock Absorber Dynamic characteristics; Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology, 2010.
- Feng Xuemei, Liu Zuo people inside the hydraulic shock absorber characteristic finite element analysis of the behavior of the distribution of Wuhan University of Technology: Information & Management Engineering, 2002, 24 (5): 121–4.
- He Ping, Gu Liang, Guoguo Xin, et al annular damper valve large deflection precision analytical expression Beijing Institute of Technology, 2009, 6): 510–4.
- Lv Zhenhua, Li Shimin, head Liu Zhen, et al Experimental Research telescopic hydraulic dampers operating characteristics of Automotive Engineering, 2005, 27 (2): 203–8.
- Chen Yijie, Gu Liang, Zhanhua Yang, et al deformation of throttle slice large deflection damper mechanical design and manufacturing, 2008, 10): 90–2.
- Xu Zhongming, Zhang Yufeng, Feng Yu, et al variable damping shock absorber outer Simulation and Test of Chongqing University: Natural Science Edition, 2010, 33 (9): 29–34.
- The throttle plate and throttle opening week of the Great Wall research, Gu superimposed light absorber fluid machine, 2006, 34 (7): 19–23.
- Zhao Feng automobile shock absorber damping characteristics based on MATLAB environment simulation analysis; Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.