MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Bin Sun, Xiaoxu Bi. The structural analysis based on guideway cover made of high speed machine tool[J].Silicon valley,2013,124(4):43–44. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Bing, Guo Wenjie, Zhang Lu, etc., Manufacturing X–shield used in high speed horizontal machining center[J]. Manufacturing Technology & Machine Tool, 2016,(1):129–131. [Google Scholar]
- Pang baojun, Yang zhenqi, Wang liwen, etc., Dynamic compression properties and constitutive model with strain rate effect of rubber material[J]. Chinese journal of high pressure physics.2011,25 (5):407–415. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou zhenkai, Xu bing, Hu wenjun, etc., Large deformation finite element analysis of rubber isolator[J]. Journal of vibration and shock.2013,32 (3):171–175. [Google Scholar]
- Wu changhe, Feng xiaowei, Ye pei, etc., Effect of strain rate on mechanical properties of vulcanized rubber[J]. Journal Of Functional Materials. 2013, 44 (8):1098–1101. [Google Scholar]
- Yuchao Ke, Xuefeng Yao, Heng Yang, etc., Kinetic friction characterizations of the tubular rubber seals[J]. Tribology International, 2014,72:35–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong Cui, Y.J. Chao, J.W. Van Zee. Thermal stress development of liquid silicone rubber seal under temperature cycling[J]. Polymer Testing, 2013,32: 1202–1208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DrBen Chouchaoui. Rubber seal development via computer simulation[J]. Sealing Technology, 2016,01:8–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu kaisong, Xu daping, Yan yongfa. etc., Data processing method of rubber testing based on incompressible large deformation analysis[J]. China Rubber Industry, 2013, 60:400–403. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.