MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Robinson C J and Malhotra M K. Defining the concept of supply chain quality management and its relevance to academic and industrial practice[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2005, 96(3): 315–337. [CrossRef]
- Flynn B B and Flynn E J. Synergies between supply chain management and quality management: emerging implications[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 2005, 43(16): 3421–3436. [CrossRef]
- Hsieh C C, Liu Y T. Quality investment and inspection policy in a supplier-manufacturer supply chain[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 202(3): 717–729. [CrossRef]
- Starbird S A. Penalties, rewards, and inspection: provisions for quality in supply chain contracts[J]. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2001, 52(1): 109–115. [CrossRef]
- Chao G H, Iravani S M R, Savaskan R C. Quality improvement incentives and product recall cost sharing contracts[J]. Management Science, 2009, 55(7): 1122–1138. [CrossRef]
- Zhu L, You J. Moral hazard strategy and quality contract design in a two-echelon supply chain[J]. Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, 2011, 20(1): 70–86. [CrossRef]
- Zhang S, Wang F, He D, et al. Real-time product quality control for batch processes based on stacked least-squares support vector regression models[J]. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 2012, 36: 217–226. [CrossRef]
- Kreps, D., P. Milgrom, Roberts and R. Wilson. Rational Cooperation in the finitely Repeated Prisoners Dilemma[J]. Journal of Economic theory, 1982 (27): 245–252. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.