MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics General Handbook US Department of Transportation. Printed by ASA Publication, INC [Google Scholar]
- (Canada) Brown Novick, (Belarus) Kangqi Zi, (Russia) with Mishkin, Xu Liangjun translated electrical contact theory, application and technology Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Turbine engine aircraft structures and systems. Ordnance Industry Press, ISBN-7-80172-766–5 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Fengyi, Zhonghua. Electrical contact theory and its application technology, Beijing: Electric Power Press, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Aviation accidents and human factors. China Civil Aviation Press, ISBN7–80110–443–9/V [Google Scholar]
- Aviation education ISSN 1005-8176/CN11-3411/G4 (Total No. 59) [Google Scholar]
- Malucci R D. High Frequency Considerations for Multi-Point Contact Interfaces. Proceeding of the Forty Fifth IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Holm R. Electrical Contacts New York: Springer (1979). [Google Scholar]
- Timoshen ko S, Goodier J N. Theory of Elasticity. New York: McGraw Hill (1951). [Google Scholar]
- Greenwood J A . Constriction Resistance and the Real Area of Contact. Brit. J. Appl. Phys, 17:1621–1632 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- Lionel Boyer. Contact Resistance Calculations: Generalizations of Greenwood’s Formula Including Interface Films. IEEE Transactions on Components and Packing Technologies, 24(1):50–59 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura M, Minowa I. Computer Simulation for the Conductance of a Contact Interface. IEEE Transactions on Components, Hybrids and Manufacturing Technology, CHMT-9:150–155 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.