MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J. Kennedy and R. C. Eberhart, Particle swarm optimization, Proc. IEEE Int.Conf. Neural network, pp.1942–1948, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jian-chao Zeng, Jing Jie, Zhi-hua Cui, Particle swarm optimization algorithm, Sience publication, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ioan Cristian Trelea, The particle swarm optimization algorithm: convergence analysis and parameter selection, Information Processing Letters, 85, pp.317–325, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Suganthan, Particle swarm optimization with neighborhood operator, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Evolution computation, 3, pp.1958–1962, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Asange Ratnawwra, Saman K. Halgamuge, Harry C. Waston, Self-organizing hierarchical particle swarm optimizer with time-vary acceleration Coefficients, IEEE Transaction on evolutionary computation, 8, pp. 240–255, 3(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, R. C. Ebethart, A modified particle swam optimizer, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 69–73, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Li-ping Zhang, The Theorem and Practice upon the Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. Zhejiang University, Dissertation Submitted to Zhejiang University for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.