MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J. S. Lighty, J. M. Veranth, A. F. Sarofim, “Combustion aerosols: factors governing their size and composition and implications to human health,” J. Air. Waste. Manage, vol. 50, pp.1565–1618, (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. A. Pope, D. W. Dockery, J. Schwartz, “Review of Epidemiological Evidence of Health-Effects of Particulate Air- Pollution,” Inhal. Toxicol, vol. 7, pp. 1–18, (1995) [CrossRef]
- M. M. Maricq, D. H. Podsiadlik, R. E Chase, “Size distributions of motor vehicle exhaust PM: a comparison between ELPI and SMPS measurements,” Aerosol. Sci. Tech, vol. 33, pp. 239–260, (2000) [CrossRef]
- D.B. Kittelson, W.F. Watts, J.P. Johnson, “On-road and laboratory evaluation of combustion aerosols-Part1: Summary of diesel engine results,” J. Aerosol. Sci, vol. 37, pp. 913–930, 2006. [CrossRef]
- M. Maricq, R. Chase, N. Xu, The effects of the catalytic converter and fuel sulfur level on motor vehicle particulate matter emissions: Light duty diesel vehicles[J]. Envir Sci & Tech, 36(2): 283–289. (2002) [CrossRef]
- S. Biswas, S. Hu, V. Verma, Physical properties of particulate matter (PM) from late model heavy-duty diesel vehicles operating with advanced PM and NOx emission control technologies[J]. Atmo Envir, 42(2): 5622–5634. (2008) [CrossRef]
- I. Abdul-Khalek, D. Kittelson, F. Brear, “The Influence of Dilution Conditions on Diesel Exhaust Particle Size Distribution measurements,” SAE Technical Paper Series, 1999-01-1142, (1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.