MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- F. Han, F.L. Song, J.S. Luo, & L. Chang. Research on development of transmission power grid in 13~(th) five–year period. Electric Power. 48(1): 11–14 (2015).
- Q.T. Ruan. Present situation of short circuit current control in shanghai power grid and countermeasures. Power System Technology. 29 (2): 78–83 (2005).
- G. Han, L. Han, & L. Wu. Application and development of methods on limiting power grid’s short-circuit current. Power System Protection & Control. 38(1): 141–144(2010).
- X.P. Yang, L. Li, Y.X. LI, et al. Running programs of limiting 500 kV short–circuit current in Guangdong power grid. Automation of Electric Power System. 33 (7): 104–107 (2009).
- G.D. Liao, X.T. Xie, Y.L. Hou, et al. Analysis on the Problems of Three-phase Short–circuit Current Over–limited of 500 kV Bus When UHV Connected to Hunan Power Grid. High Voltage Engineering. 41(3):747–753 (2015).
- F. Wang, & Q. J. Li. Short–circuit current control for beijing-tianjin-tangshan grid. North China Electric Power. 4: 17–19 (2007).
- Q.Z. Sun, Z.X. Cai, A.M. Li, et al. A short-circuit current over-limited mechanism of 500 kV power system and the adaptability of limiting measures. Automation of Electric Power Systems. 33(21), 92–96 (2009).
- T. Luo, L.X. Liu, K. Wang, et al. The influence of UHV accesses to Tianjin 500 kV power grid on the short-circuit current and the limiting measures. Electric Power Construction. 36(8): 79–83 (2015).
- J. Yuan, W.Y. Liu, M.Q. Dong, et al. Application of measures limiting short circuit currents in northwest china power grid. Power System Technology. 31(10):42–45 (2007).
- H.Y. Ma. Research on method of limiting short-circuit current and partition principle for UHV interconnected power system. North China Electric Power University. pp: 21–24v (2014).
- J. Zhou, D. Jin, W.Z. Wang, et al. Analysis of influence of huge power supplies grid–connection modes on short-circuit current. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy. 31(1): 48–51 (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.