MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- B. Desmedt, P. Courselle, J.O. De Beer, V. Rogiers, E. Deconinck, K. De Paepe. Illegal cosmetics on the EU market: a threat for human health? Archives of Toxicology Volume 88, Issue 9, 1765–1766 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Desmedt, V Rogiers, P Courselle, J De Beer, K De Paepe, E. Deconinck Development and validation of a fast chromatographic method for screening and quantification of legal and illegal skin whitening agents. J Pharm Biomed Anal 83:82–88 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Desmedt, E Van Hoeck, V Rogiers, P Courselle, J De Beer, K De Paepe, E. Deconinck Characterization of suspected illegal skin whitening cosmetics. J Pharm Biomed Anal 90:85–91 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C Karamagi, E Owino, E. Katabira Hydroquinone neuropathy following use of skin bleaching creams:case report. East Afr Med J 78(4):223–224. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YM Olumide, AO Akinkugbe, D Altraide, T Mohammed, N Ahamefule, S Ayanlowo, C Onyekonwu, N. Essen Complications of chronic use of skin lightening cosmetics. Int J Dermatol 47(4):344–353 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The ministry of health of the People’s Republic of China. Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics. (Beijing: military medical science press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Harry W. Lewis and Christopher J. Moody. Experimental Organic Chemistry: Principles and Practice (Illustrated ed.). Wiley Blackwell. 159–173 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vogel, A.R. Tatchell, B.S. Furnis, A.J. Hannaford, and P.W.G. Smith. Vogel’s Textbook of Practical Organic Chemistry (5th ed.). [Google Scholar]
- The rules governing cosmetic products in the European Union Cosmetic products Methods of analysis. European Commission. Enterprise Directorate-General Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, 35–41 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Ziyao Liu, Shuwen Sun, Haiying Xiao, Leng YiPing. TLC is analysed in the choice of new agents and alternative method. Journal of China modern distance education of Chinese medicine. 9(10): 222–223 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jingbao Zhang, Yundong. Ban Commonly used solvents of FUZZY clustering analysis. Journal of chromatography. 7(5): 256–261 (1989). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.