MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Min Jiang, 2013. 11 How to weave the electromagnetic spider web to predict earthquakes, 2013 3rd International Conference on Education and Education Management (EEM 2013), p546–551 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang,2014.1 Electromagnetic spider web Application in earthquake prediction, International Core Journal of Scientific Research & Engineering Index,p111–114. [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang,2014. 11 The Group of Electromagnetic spider web, Economic, Business Management and Education Innovation (EBMEI 2014),p287–291. [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang,2014.12 Low Power Consumption Electromagnetic spider web, 2014 4th International Conference on Education and Education Management (EEM 2014), p74–78. [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang, Ping Yao Wang 2015. 9 Simple space electric field and earth magnetic anomaly remote alarm system, 2015 International Conference on Frontiers of Manufacturing Science and Measuring Technology, p452–458. [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang ,2016.4 Application of 3 kinds of practical electromagnetic spiders in electromagnetic spider web. ICEICE 2016 02083. MATEC Web of Conferences 44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.