MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- SadeghieradM, LesaniH, MonsefH, et al. High-speed axial-fluxpermanent-magnet generator with coreless stato[J]. Canadian Journal Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2009, 34(2):63–67. [CrossRef]
- R. L. Ficheux, F. Caricchi, F. Crescimbini and O. Honorati, “Axial-flux permanent-magnet motor for direct-drive elevator systems without machine room,” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1693–1701, Nov/Dec 2001. [CrossRef]
- B. J. Chalmers, W. Wu and E. Spooner, “An axial-flux permanent-magnet generator for a gearless wind energy system,” Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems for Industrial Growth, 1996., Proceedings of the 1996 International Conference on, New Delhi, 1996, pp. 610–616 vol. 1. [CrossRef]
- ZhangWen-Shan. Research on Axial Flux Generator for Small-Scale Vertical-Axis Wind Power Application [D]. 2012
- Javadi S, Mirsalim M. A coreless axial-flux permanent-magnet generator for automotive applications[J]. IEEETransationson Magnetics, 2008 44(12): 4591–4598. [CrossRef]
- Li Lina-Research on the axial-radial flux compound-structure permanent-magnet synchronous machine (C SPM SM) used for HEV [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008
- Wu Qian. Research on an axial / radial-axial flux compound-structure permanent-magnet synchronous machine used for hybrid electric vehicle[D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008
- Yang Zhiyi. Research on key techniques of energy storage of flywheel battery [D]. Hefei University of Technology, 2002
- H. Ficheux, F. Caricchi, et al. Axial-flux permanent-magnet motor for direct-drive elevator systems without machine room[J]. Transaction on Energy Conversion, 2000, 10(2): 190–197.
- F Caricchi, F Crescimbini, O Honorati. Modular axial flux permanent magnet motor for ship propulsion drives[j]. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 14, No. 3, September 1999:673–679. [CrossRef]
- Tang Ren Yuan. Modern permanent magnet motor theory and design[M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 1997.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.