MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- I. Montoya, M.T. Santos, I. Pérez, B. González, J.F. Puigjaner, Kinematic and sensitivity analysis of rotary forging process by means of a simulation model, Int J Mater Form Suppl. 1, 383–386 (2008) [CrossRef]
- X. H. Han and H. Lin, Comparison between cold rotary forging and conventional forging, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology. 23, 2668–2678 (2009) [CrossRef]
- X. H. Han and H. Lin, Process design and control in cold rotary forging of non-rotary gear parts, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 214, 2402–2416 (2014) [CrossRef]
- X. H. Han and H. Lin, 3D FE modelling of contact pressure response in cold rotary forging, Tribology International. 57, 115−123 (2013) [CrossRef]
- X. P. Qin, Modeling and simulation of contact force in cold rotary forging, J. Cent. South Univ. 21,35–42 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Roy, D.M. Maijer, Analysis and modeling of a rotary forming process for cast aluminium alloy A356, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 226, 188–204 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Roy, D.M. Maijer, Response of A356 to warm rotary forming and subsequent T6 heat treatment, Materials Science and Engineering. A 611, 223–233 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. C. Wang and G. Q. Zhao, A three-dimensional rigid–plastic FEM analysis of rotary forging deformation of a ring workpiece [J], J. Mater. Process. Technol 95, 112–115 (1999) [CrossRef]
- G. C. Wang and G. Q. Zhao, Simulation and analysis of rotary forging a ring workpiece using finite element method[J], Finite. Elem. Anal. Des 38, 1151–1164 (2002) [CrossRef]
- G. Liu, S. J. Yuan, Z. R. Wang and D. C. Zhou, Explanation of the mushroom effect in the rotary forging of a cylinder[J], J. Mater. Process. Technol 151, 178–182 (2004) [CrossRef]
- X. H. Han and H. Lin, Effect of process parameters on wear in cold rotary forging by using 3D FE numerical simulation [J]. Iron making and Steelmaking 40, 50–60 (2013) [CrossRef]
- H.K. Moon, M.C. Lee, M.S. Joun, An approximate efficient finite element approach to simulating a rotary forming process and its application to a wheel-bearing assembly [J]. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 44: 17–23 (2007) [CrossRef]
- D. C. Zhou, Y. D. Han and Z. R. Wang, Research on rotary forging and its distribution of deformation[J], J. Mater. Process. Technol 31, 161–168 (1992) [CrossRef]
- H. K. Oh and S. Choi, A study on center thinning in the rotary forging of a circular plate[J], J. Mater.Process. Technol 66, 101–106 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G. C. Wang, J. Guan and G. Q. Zhao, A photo plastic experimental study on deformation of rotary forging a ring workpiece [J], J. Mater. Process. Technol 169, 108–114 (2005) [CrossRef]
- X. B. Deng, L. Hua, X. H. Han, Y. L. SONG, Numerical and experimental investigation of cold rotary forging of a 20CrMnTi alloy spur bevel gear [J]. Material and Design 32,1376–1389(2011). [CrossRef]
- Jun-Song Jin, Lei Deng, Xin-Yun Wang, Ju-Chen Xi, A new rotary forming process for rim thickening of a disc-like sheet metal part[J]. J. Mater. Process. Technol 212, 2247–2254 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C.C. Wong, A. Danno, K.K. Tong, M.S. Yong, Cold rotary forming of thin-wall component from flat-disc blank [J]. J. Mater. Process. Technol 208, 53−62 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.