MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment & Bioscience|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- L. Rusu, D. Butunoiu, Journal of Marine Science and Technology – Taiwan 23, 669–677 (2015)
- N. Booij, R.C. Ris, L. H. Holthuijsen, J. Geophys, Res. 104, 7649–7666 (1999) [CrossRef]
- L. Rusu, Energies 2015 8, 10370–10388 (2015)
- D. Butunoiu, E. Rusu. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology 13, 1332–1349 (2012)
- D. Butunoiu, E. Rusu. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Traffic and Transport Engineering ICTTE, Belgrade, 180–187 (2014)
- A. Ivan, C. Gasparotti, E. Rusu, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology 13, 1673–1682 (2012).
- A. Ivan, L. Rusu, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 14, 751–761 (2015)
- E. Rusu, S. Macuta, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 8, 147–151 (2009)
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, International Journal of Green Energy 11, 465–487 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, Meteorological Applications 21, 316–329 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Zanopol, F. Onea, E. Rusu, Energy 72, 652–670 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Diaconu, E. Rusu, The Scientific World Journal, Article Number: 498013, (2013)
- L. Rusu, D. Butunoiu, E. Rusu, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology 15, 445–454 (2014)
- I. Omer, R. Mateescu, L. Rusu, D. Niculescu, E. Vlasceanu, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology 16, 424–433 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.