MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment & Building|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- P. Xu, “The Study of Taking Raw Material without Wood Plant Fiber as the Construction Wood-based Panels,” New Building Materials, vol. 50, pp. 19–24, Nov. 1996.
- China Building Energy Saving Annual Development Report, Building Energy Research Center of Tsinghua University, 2014.
- B. Liu, “The Energy Analysis and Application Prospect of Straw Bale Building in the Northwest Territories,” Industrial Construction, vol. 3, pp. 17–19, May 2007.
- Y. S. Tao, “The energy saving effect analysis of aerated concrete building,” New Building Materials, vol. 1, pp. 55–57, July 2005.
- M. Li, “The Eco-construction Technical Research on Rural Straw Bale House in Yimeng Mountain Areas,” M.E. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng., Shandong Agricultural Univ., Taian, China, 2014.
- X. G. Li, J. Ma, “Research and Application of Straw Bale,” Development Guide to Building Materials, vol. 3, pp. 57–60, Sep. 2006.
- L. Ahasteen, D.L. Bainbridge, “Denestone. House of straw. U.S. Department of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy,” DOE/GO 10094-01, 1995.
- X. M. Li, Q. D. Li, H. J. Liu, X. D. Xu. “Eco-Renovation of the Existing Rural Housing in Yimeng Mountain Area,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 368, pp. 186–189, Nov. 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.