MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Kolberg D.I.S., MacK D., Anastassiades M.; Hetmanski M.T., Fussell R.J., Meijer T., Mol H.G.J., Development and independent laboratory validation of a simple method for the determination of paraquat and diquat in potato [J]. cereals and pulses Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry., 404, 8 (2012).
- Hao C., Zhao X., Morse D., Yang P., Taguchi V., Morra F. Optimized liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry approach for the determination of diquat and paraquat herbicides[J]. Journal of chromatography, A: Including electrophoresis and other separation methods. 1304 (2013).
- Abu Shawish H.M., Ghalwa N.A., Hamada M.,Basheer A. Modified carbon paste electrode for potentiometric determination of diquat dibromide pesticide in water and urine samples[J]. Materials science & engineering, C. Biomimetic and supramolecular systems. 32, 2 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Xiangbing Mao, Mei Lv, Bing Yu, Jun He, Ping Zheng, Jie Yu, Quyuan Wang, Daiwen Chen. The effect of dietary tryptophan levels on oxidative stress of liver induced by diquat in weaned piglets [J]. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology. 01 (2015).
- Norio TESHIMA, Tadao SAKAI. Analysis of Decomposed Species of Diquat using Photocatalytic TiO2 and its Degradation Pathway [C]. Department of Applied Chemistry Aichi Institute of Technology, 09 (2006).
- Xu Peng, Li Hongmei, Sun Shouwei, Shi. Xiefei Separation of Diquat and Paraquat by Chaotropic Effect HPLC [C]. Department of Applied Chemistry Aichi Institute of Technology, 09 (2006).
- Zhang Yan, He Yong, Li Guoao, Chen Xue, Yan Lei. Application of Online Solid-phase Extraction Technology in the Field of Environmental Analysis [J]. Meteorological and Environmental Research. 05 (2014).
- Zhao Xiu-feng, Chen Lin, Muhammad I A Rehmani, Wang Qiang-sheng, Wang Shaohua, Hou Pengfu, Li Ganghua, Ding Yanfeng. Effect of Nitric Oxide on Alleviating Cadmium Toxicity in Rice [J]. Journal of Integrative Agriculture. 09 (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.