MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- TsaiP.P., GibsonH.S., and GibsonP., Different electrostatic methods for making electret filters. Journal of Electrostatics, 54, 333–341(2002) [CrossRef]
- Young Man Roh, Mi Hee Seok, Kang Yoon Kim, Tae Jae Cho, Sang Hyo Sim, Hyun Cheol Ha., Study on “Infrastructure Standards to Remove Asbestos”, Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute (2008)
- Tae Hyung Kim, Hyun Cheol Ha, Kang Yoon Kim, Jong Cheol Kim, Yoo Jin Jung., “Study on Asbestos Removal Guidelines in Buildings to Prevent Scattering, Ministry of Environment” (2010)
- Health and Safety Executive. Approved Code of Practice and guidance, Work with materials containing asbestos, Control of Asbestos Regulations. (2006)
- Korea Air Cleaning Association. High-performance air filter test method (2009)
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. High-performance air filter for radioactive aerosol, KS A 4812 (2001)
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. Air filter performance test method for clean room, KS B 6740 (1995)
- British Standards Institution. High efficiency air filters, Aerosol production, measuring equipment, particle counting statistics, BS EN 1822-2 (2009)
- Health and Safety Executive. Approved Code of Practice and guidance, The management of asbestos in non-domestic premises (2006)
- Health and Safety Laboratory. Investigation into the effectiveness of modular hygience unit (2001)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration, “Safety and Health Regulations for Construction” (1926.1101). Retrieved on (2012-01-10)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency. Recommended guidelines for demolition and removal procedures when working with asbestos, KOSHA Guide H-70-2012 (2012)
- British Standards Institution. Controlled wetting of asbestos-containing materials-Specification, Equipment used in the controlled removal of asbestos-containing materials-Part 1, BS 8520-1 (2009)
- British Standards Institution. Negative pressure unit-Specification, Equipment used in the controlled removal of asbestos-containing materials-Part 2, BS 8520-2 (2009)
- British Standards Institution. Operation, Cleaning and maintenance of Class H vacuum cleaners-Code of practice, Equipment used in the controlled removal of asbestos-containing materials-Part 3, BS 8520-3 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.