MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- C. Yugma, J. Blue, S, Dauzère-Pérès, A, Obeid. Emission from international sea transportation and environmental impact, J. Geophys. Res. 108 (D17): 129–144 (2003).
- US EPA. Regulatory impact analysis: Control of emissions of air pollution from category 3 marine diesel engines, New York, (2009)
- MAN Diesel & Turbo. Emission project guide MAN B&W two-stroke marine engines, (2013)
- L. Xue, C.H. Zhang, J. Wang. Cyclical variation of an HCCI engine fuelled by n-heptane. J. Chang’an Univ., 34 (6): 157–161 (2014)
- M. Rashed, P.F.A. Macconnell, A.F. Stronach, P. Acarnley. Sensorless indirect-rotor-field-orientation speed control of a permanent-magnet synchronous motor with stator-resistance estimation. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 54 (3): 1664–1675 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S.K. Kim, Y.M. Kim. Prediction of detailed structure and NO formation characteristics in turbulent non-premixed hydrogen jet flames. Combust. Sci. Technol., 156 (1-6): 107–137 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Stephen R. Turns. An introduction to combustion: Concepts and Applications, McGRAW-HILL International Editions, (2000)
- Z.L. Zheng, M.F. Yao. Numerical study on the chemical reaction kinetics of n-Heptane for HCCI combustion process. Trans. Csice, 22 (3): 227–234 (2004)
- L.P. Xu. The research of reducing the nitrogen oxide emission from marine diesel engine by wet inlet air with spraying water. Dalian: Dalian Maritime University, (2003)
- W. Palmer. Cost-benefit study of marine engine NOx emissions control systems, A Case Study of the MV Cabot, 02, (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.