MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Miao Lei. Study on fuel evaporative emission property of motor vehicles [D]. Tianjin University, 2010.
- Cheng Shili. Experimental research of the fuel evaporative control system for motorcycles [D] Tsinghua University, 2012.
- Jia Quanli. A brief introduction to the test method for fuel evaporative emission of motorcycle(II)[J]. Motorcycle Technology, 2009, 11: 38–41.
- Qiu Jie. Quality of fuel evaporative controlling system of motorcycle and study on related problem[J]. Motorcycle Technology, 2007, 5: 16–19
- GB20998-2007, Limits and measurement methods for evaporative pollutants from motorcycles and mopeds [S].
- Small Off-Road Engine and Equipment Evaporative Emission Test Procedure, California Environmental Protection Agency, Air Resources Board, El Monte, CA, 2004.
- Test Procedure for Determining Diurnal Evaporative Emissions from Small Off-Road Engines and Equipment, California Environmental Protection Agency, Air Resources Board, El Monte, CA, 2004.
- Xie Jianguang. A Study of an Evaporation Emissions Control System for a Vehicle with Petrol Engine[J]. Small internal combustion engine, 2000, 29 (4): 30–34.
- Tan Linbo, Liu Shengji, Lu Cunhao, Wang Jian. CFD analysis and experiment research of non-road gasoline engine cooling system[J]. Journal of Chinese Agricultural Mechanization, 2014, 35 (1): 189–192.
- Delia D’Agostino, Paolo Maria Congedo, Rosella Cataldo. Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modeling of microclimate for salts crystallization control and artworks conservation[J]. Journal of Cultural Heritage. 2013
- G. Tong, D.M. Christopher, B. Li. Numerical modelling of temperature variations in a Chinese solar greenhouse[J]. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 2009 (1)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.