MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Xu Huanhuan, Song Shilei. Exploration on the mechanism of anti cheating in Higher Education. Hubei entrance examination, 36 (2012)
- Yang Hanling. Talking about the examination of anti cheating equipment. Modern educational equipment in China, 04 (2012)
- Wang Yun. Stealth headset wits electronic test cheating. China Quality Miles, 10 (2006)
- ZhaoYantian. Modern anti cheating equipment in the examination room. China anti fake Report. 07 (2009)
- Zhang Bing, Jing Yan. Development and application of invisible earphone detector. China Radio, 06 (2011)
- Liu Ya, Luo Zhihui. Three axis weak magnetic field detection system based on LabVIEW. Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, 07 (2015)
- ChenYongzhi, Zhang Wei. Schmitt trigger and its sensor experiment for example, Middle school physics teaching reference, 11 (2015)
- Zhu Bo, YuQi, Ning Ning. New type of electric reset circuiton low power consumption, Microelectronics, 01 (2013)
- Cirillo, Carla, Garcia-Santiago, Antoni, Joan Manel Hernandez. Magnetic properties of double exchange biased diluted magnetic alloy ferromagnet antiferromagnet trilayers. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 25, 17 (2013) [CrossRef]
- V.R.Skal skii, B.P. Klim, E.P. Pochapskii. Distribution of the induction of a quasi-stationary magnetic field created in a ferromagnet by an attachable electromagnet. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 48, 1 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Yan Aijun, Fang Haiming, Zhou Yun. Touch button design based on single chip microcomputer STM8S103 and STO5A. Chemical Defence on Ships, 1 (2013)
- Lu Lingjie, QingHuibing. Design of intelligent home lighting system based on STM8S103 and WIFI. electric automatization, 03 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.