MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 1 Applied Physics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- W. Yao, P. Yu, and C. Essex, Delayed stochastic differential model for quiet standing, PHYSICAL REVIEW E, VOLUME 63, 021902
- Peterka RJ, Sensorimotor integration in human postural control, J Neurophysiol, 85: 1097–1118, 2002.
- M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published)
- Winter DA, Patla AE, Rietdyk S, Ishac M, Ankle muscle stiffness in the control of balance during quiet standing. J Neurophysiol 85: 2630–2633, 2001.
- Barin K, Evaluation of a generalized model of human postural dynamics and control in the sagittal plane. Biol Cybern 61: 37–50, 1989. [CrossRef]
- Park S, Horak FB, Kuo AD, Postural feedback responses scale with biomechanical constraints in human standing. Exp Brain Res, 154: 417–427, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Rack PMH, Limitation of sensory feedback in control of posture and movement. In: The nervous system. Motor control. Bethesda, MD: Am. Physiol. Soc. section. 1, vol. II: 229–256, 1981.
- Xinjilefu, V. Hayward, and H. Michalska. “Stabilization of the Spatial Double Inverted Pendulum Using Stochastic Programming Seen as a Model of Standing Postural Control,” Proc. 9th IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, pp: 367–372, 2009.
- Caihong Wang, Effects of Time Delay and Noise onAsymptotic Stability in the Double Inverted Pendulum for Human Quiet Standing„ MME-2015, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.