MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 1 Applied Physics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- DefuCheng, JunLin, ShengbaoYu, etc, Study on TEM weak signal detection techniques, J. Jilin. U. Techno. Ed, 20, 2(2002)
- ZhongWang, YueHuang, JunLin, etc, Development of high speed and large dynamic range transient electromagnetic receiver, Chin. J. Sci. Instrum, 27, 7(2006)
- QiyunJiang, Study on the key technology of wide field electromagnetic sounding instrument (CSU, Chang Sha, 2010)
- JingPei, QiyunJiang, Wide-field electromagnetic receiver acquisition design based on AD7762, PG, 25, 3 (2010)
- ZhihongFu, JunliZhao, LuoweiZhou, etc, WTEM fast turn-off transient electromagnetic detection system, Chin. J. Sci. Instrum, 29, 5 (2008)
- C.J. Kalkman, LabVIEW: A software system for data acquisition, data analysis, and instrument control, JCMC, 11, 1 (2005)
- HuLiu, ShiliLu, CangwenJiao, Virtual instrument techniques and their application to development of electromagnetic imaging system, UG, 21, 6 (2005)
- JieXu, BenyueLou, JianyingZhang, Collection and pretreatment of transient electromagnetic data based on LabVIEW, Ind. Mine. Autom, 12, 6 (2011)
- TaoLv, Study on the key technology of wide field electromagnetic sounding instrument (J. Jilin. U, Ji Lin, 2004)
- L.W. Couch, Digital … Analog communication systems (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.