MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 1 Applied Physics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- G. Boyle, Renewable Energy (Oxford, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Foster, M. Ghassemi, and A. Cota, Solar energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment (CRC Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tamimi, C. Canizares, and K. Bhattacharya, IEEE T. Sustain. Energ., 4, 680–688 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Aarathi and M. V. Jayan, in Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Advances in Green Energy, 26–32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. De Soto, S. A. Klein, and W. A. Beckman, Sol. Energy, 80, 77–88 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Wang, C. S. Wu, H. Liao, and H. H. Xu, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 1–6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Kalogirou, Solar Energy Engineering: Processes and Systems (Elsevier, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Messenger and J. Ventre, Photovoltaic Systems Engineering (CRC Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Siemens Power Technology International, PSS/E Version 33.4 Program Operation Manual (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Alquthami, H. Ravindra, M. O. Faruque, M. Steurer, and T. Baldwin, in Proceedings of IEEE North American Power Symposium, 1–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.