MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable energy and energy engineering|
|Published online||08 June 2016|
- Energy Conservation Promotion Act (No. 2) B.E.2550, Kingdom of thailand
- The Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Enhancing the Promotion of Energy Management in Designated Factories and Designated Buildings, Final Report, (2009)
- Energy Development and Promotion Act B.E. 2535 (1992), Kingdom of Thailand
- Ministerial regulation B.E. 2539 (1996), Ministry of Energy, Kingdom of Thailand
- C. Asavatesanupap, M. Santikunaporn, and P. Wangsakarn, “Energy conservation through value-engineering for SMEs in Thailand”, The 5th European Conference Economics and Management of Energy in Industry Proceedings, April 2009, Vilamoura, Portugal
- P.Wangskarn, and M.Sasananan, “Comparison of performance-based VS cost-based energy saving project”, 2nd WSEAS/IASME International Conference on Energy Planning, Energy Saving, Environmental Education (EPESE’08) Corfu, Greece, October 26-28, (2008)
- Thammasat University, The final report of promotion and conducting the energy conservation regulation and supervision of designated government buildings Project in 2015
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.