MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable energy and energy engineering|
|Published online||08 June 2016|
- Energy Development and Promotion Act B.E. 2535 (1992), Kingdom of Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Ministerial regulation B.E. 2539 (1996), Ministry of Energy, Kingdom of Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Conservation Promotion Act (No. 2) B.E.2550, Kingdom of thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Prime Minister on Procurement 1992 Article 54, Kingdom of thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Budget Procedures Act 1959, Kingdom of thailand. [Google Scholar]
- C. Asavatesanupap, M. Santikunaporn, and P. Wangsakarn :Energy conservation through value-engineering for SMEs in Thailand, The 5th European Conference Economics and Management of Energy in Industry Proceedings, Vilamoura, Portugal (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wangskarn, and M. Sasananan: Comparison of performance-based VS cost-based energy saving project, 2nd WSEAS/IASME International Conference on Energy Planning, Energy Saving, Environmental Education (EPESE’08) Corfu, Greece, October 26-28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Thammasat University: Final Report on the Evaluation the Participatory Energy Conservation Project: Executive Summary (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prukvilailert and P. Wangskarn: Energy Conservation Potential in SMEs of Thailand 2011 ,IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid and Clean Energy Technologies (IEEE ICSGCE 2011) ,Chengdu, China (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wangskarn and M. Prukvilailert: Evaluation the Designated Government Buildings Promotion in Thailand 2011, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid and Clean Energy Technologies (IEEE ICSGCE 2011) ,Chengdu, China (2011) [Google Scholar]
- How to Hire an Energy Service Company, Energy Efficiency Project Management Handbook, California Energy Commission, Energy Efficiency Division, January 2000, P400-00-001D. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gray: How to Hire an Energy Auditor to Identify Energy Efficiency Projects, California Energy Commission, January 2000, P400-00-001C. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.