- H. Melcer, P. L. Dold, R. M. Jones,C. M. Bye, I.Takacs, H. D.Stensel, A. Warren Wilson, Paul Sun, Scott BuryMethods for Wastewater Characterization in Activated Sludge Modeling(WERF, 2003)
- C. Köhler, COD fraction dynamics: Respirometric analysis &modeling sewer processes (Diplomarbeit to reach the degree of a Diplomingenieur of Water Management Academic year 2007-2008)
- F. Raposo, M.A. de la Rubia, R. Borja, M. Alaiz, J. Talanta 76, 448–453 (2008) [CrossRef]
- N. H. Tran, H. H. Ngo, T. Urase, K. Y.H. Gin, J. Bior Tech 193, 523–533 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Hamamstsu, Shizuoka Prefecture public waters water quality measurement results (2001-2014). (http://www.hamamatsu-kankyo.jp/suishitsu/district/naka_situation.htm)
- K. Otsuka, K. Fujita, Y. Isono, and M. Mizuochi, Governance for Water Environment Conservation: Implications from Japanese Experiences(2005)
- K. Yasuda, M. Iga and S.Sawamoto,J. The School of Marine Science and Technology, Vol.8,No.1, 13–25(2010)
- Japan Soap and Detergent Association statistics (2002-2014) (http://jsda.org/w/index.html)
- S. Araki, M. Numata, O. Wada, Kankyokagakuziten (A Dictionary of Environmental Sciences)Kagakudozin, Tokyo (1985)
- G. Visco, L. Campanella, V. Nobili, J. Microc 79, 185–191(2005) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and ecology|
|Published online||08 June 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.