MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and ecology|
|Published online||08 June 2016|
- XL Ji , Randy A. et al.Comparison of seven water quality assessment methods for thecharacterization and management of highly impaired river systems. Envi- ron Monit Assess. 188:15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Hou, et al. Assessing water quality of five typical reservoirs in lower reaches of Yellow River, China:Using a water quality index method. Eco Indi, 61, 309- 316 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow-Fraser, P., Development of the Water Quality Index to assess effects of basin-wide land-use alteration on coastal marshes of the Laurentian Great Lakes. In: Coastal Wetlands of the Laurentian Great Lakes: Health, Habi Indi, pp. 137–185.( 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.,Sun, G.,et al, Water quality index as a simple indicator of drinking water source in the Dongjiang River, China. Int. J.Environ.Prot. 2, 16–21.(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bordalo,A.A.,et.al,A water quality index applied to an international shared river basin: the case of the Douro River. Environ.Manag. 38, 910–920. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- ZX, Xu. Comprehensive Water Quality Identificati-on Index for Environmental Quality Assessment of Surface Water. Jour. of TongJi uni..33 4(2005) [Google Scholar]
- C Hu,et al. Application of comprehensive water quality identification index in water quality assessment of Hun River. Eco. Environ. Sci. 20 1 186-192 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H Zhang, et al. Application of comprehensive water quality identification index method to water quality assessment of park lakes. Jour. of Water Res ＆Water Engin. 23 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Liu et al. Application of Water Pollution Index in Water Quality Assess-ment of Rivers. Environ Monit in China..29 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CL Miao, The research of Nanhai wetland of Inner Mongolica Baotou city protection and exploitati-on.[D] Northwest Agric. & Fore. Uni.（2008） [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yu et.al. Strengthen the protection and man-agement of the Nanhai wetland to play the ecological function. Journ. of Inner Mongolia Fore.(2007) [Google Scholar]
- CL Miao, Biodiversity conservation and sustainable utilization of Nanhai wetla-nd of Baotou. Journ. of Inner Mongolia Fore.(2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.