- Bhattacharyya K G, Gupta S.Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research
- Structure and Fluorescence Emission of Hetero-Nuclear Complexes of Europium-Lanthanum Nitrates with N,N’-Substituted Adipamide - 2002
- Ho Y S, Mckay G. A kinetic study of dye sorption by biosorbent waste product pith [J]. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 1999 25:171-193 [CrossRef]
- The Diels-Alder Reaction on Endohedral Y3N@C-78: The Importance of the Fullerene Strain Energy - 2009
- Qin Li-hong, Zhang Feng-bao,Zhang Guo-liang. Kinetics and mechanism of the sorption of NTS macroreticular adsorption resin [J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering, 2007,24(3) :245-248
- E Metwally. Kinetic studies for sorption of some metal ions from aqueous acid solutions onto TDA impregnated resin[J]. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry,2006,270(3) :559-566 [CrossRef]
- Guo Zhou, Yuan Yue. Kinetics and themodynamics of adsorption of phenol onto mesoporous carbon CMK-3[J]. Chemical Journal of Chinese University, 2007, 28(2) :289-292 [CrossRef]
- Dinesh Mohan, Kunwar P Singh. Single-and multicomponent adsorption of cadmium and zinc using activated carbon derived from bagasse – an agricultural waste[J]. Water Research, 2002,9(36) : 2304-2318 [CrossRef]
- Mamdouh Mahmoud Nassar. Intraparticle diffusion of basic red and basic yellow dyes on palm fruit bunch [J]. Wat Sci Tech, 1999, 40(7):133-139 [CrossRef]
- Enhanced photocatalytic activity of electrosynthesised tungsten trioxide-titanium dioxide bi-layer coatings under ultraviolet and visible light illumination - 2007
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment and ecology|
|Published online||08 June 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.