MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Adachi Takahiro, Yamato Tashiro, Hirofumi Arima, Yasuyuki Ikegami. 2009. Pressure drop characteristics of flow in a symmetric channel with periodically expanded grooves. Chemical Engineering Science 64: 593-597 [CrossRef]
- Alam Afroz, Kwang-Yong Kim. 2012. Analysis of mixing in a curved microchannel with rectangular grooves. Chemical Engineering Journal 181–182: 708–716. [CrossRef]
- Aroonrat, K., Jumpholkul, C., Leelaprachakul, R., Dalkilic, A.S., Mahian, O., Wongwises, S. 2013. Heat transfer and single-phase flow in internally grooved tube. International Communication in Heat and Mass Transfer 42: 62-68. [CrossRef]
- Choi, K.S and Orchard D.M. 1997. Turbulence Management Using Riblets for Heat and Momentum Transfer. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 15: 109-124. [CrossRef]
- Ding G., Haitao Hu, Huang X., Bin Deng, Yifeng Gao. 2009. Experimental investigation and correlation of two-phase frictional pressure drop of R410A–oil mixture flow boiling in a 5 mm microfin tube. International Journal of Refrigeration 32: 150–161. [CrossRef]
- Graham D., J.C. Chato, T.A. Newell. 1999. Heat transfer and pressure drop during condensation of refrigerant 134a in an axially grooved tube, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 42: 1935–1944. [CrossRef]
- Katoh K., Choi, K.S., Azuma, T. 2000. Heat-transfer enhancement and pressure loss by surface roughness in turbulent channel flows. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43: 4009-4017. [CrossRef]
- Lee, S.J. and Jang, Y.G. 2005. Control of flow around a naca 0012 airfoil with a micro-riblet film. Journal of Fluid and Structure 20: 659-672. [CrossRef]
- Lorenz S., Mukomilow D., Leiner W. 1995. Distribution of the heat transfer coefficient in a channel with periodic transverse grooves. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science l1: 234-242 [CrossRef]
- Nakao, S.I. 1995. Effects of riblet bends on pipe flows. Applied Scientific Research 54: 237-247. [CrossRef]
- Sunu P.W. 2015. The characteristics of increased pressure drop in pipes with grooved. Adv. Studies Theor. Phys. 9(2): 57-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/astp.2015.412152
- Sunu P.W., ING Wardana, A.A. Sonief, Nurkholis Hamidi. 2015. The effect of wall groove numbers on pressure drop in pipe flows. Int. J. Fluid Mech. Resch., 42(2): 119 - 130 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.