MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Chang, W. R., I. Etsion and D. B. Bogy; “An elastic-plastic model for the contact of rough surfaces,” Journal of Tribology, 109, 257 – 263 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hertz, H.; “Uber die beruhrung fester elastische korper und uber die harte (On the contact of rigid elastic solids and on hardness),” Verhandlungen des Vereins zur Beforderung des Gewerbefleisses, Leipzig, Nov (1882) (For English translation see Miscellaneous Papers by H. Hertz, Eds Jones and Schott, Macmillan, London, 1896). [Google Scholar]
- Jackson, R. L. and I. Green; “A finite element study of elasto-plastic hemispherical contact against a rigid flat,” Journal of Tribology, 127, 343 – 354 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jamari, J. and D. J. Schipper; “An elastic-plastic contact model of ellipsoid bodies,” Tribology Letters, 21, 262 – 271 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jamari, J., Running-in of rolling contacts, PhD Thesis, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kogut, L. and I. Etsion; “Elastic-plastic contact analysis of a sphere and a rigid flat,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, 69, 657 – 662 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S. I. C. and N. Ren; “Behavior of elastic-plastic rough surface contacts as affected by surface topography, load, and material hardness,” Tribology Transactions, 39, 67 – 74 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peyrou, D., F. Pennec, H. Achkar, P. Pons and R. Plana; “Effect of contact force between rough surfaces on real contact area and electrical contact resistance,” published in MEMSWAVE Workshop, Barcelona, Spain (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, M. K., A multi-scale iterative approach for finite element modeling of thermal contact resistence, PhD Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA (2007). [Google Scholar]
- van Beek, A., Advanced engineering design: Lifetime performance and reliability, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y., D. M. Maietta and L. Chang; “An asperity microcontact model incorporating the transition from elastic deformation to fully plastic flow,” Journal of Tribology, 122, 86 – 93 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.