MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Amsalu N and Esubalew G. 2011. Soaking and drying cassava roots reduced cyanogenic potential of three cassava varieties at Jimma, Southwest Ethiopia. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7(4):439-443.
- Asian Development Bank. 2000. Industry and the Environment. Chapter 6 in Asian Environmental Outlook 2001. ADB Report.
- Behnsen, A., Hilebrecht, K., Kurzingar E., and Kranert, M. 2002. Waste minimization in small and medium enterprises. International conference of appropriate environmental and solid waste management and technologies for developing countries. Turkey, Istanbul: ISWA.
- Coordinating Ministry For Economic Affairs. 2011. Masterplan for Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia Economic Development.
- FAO. 2000. The world cassava economy: facts, trends, and outlook. Food and Agriculture Organizations of the United Nations. FAO report, pp 7-15.
- Fresner J. 2010. The theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ) as option generation tool within cleaner production projects. Journal of cleaner production 18 (2010) 128-136. [CrossRef]
- Okunade D.A., and Adekalu K.O. 2013. Physico-chemical analysis of contaminated water resources due to cassava wastewater effluent disposal. European international journal of science and technology 2(6), pp.75-84.
- Ramjeawon T. 2004. A case study of cleaner production opprtunities in small and medium enterprises on the island of Maritius. Electronic Green Journal 1(20):1-14.
- Sohair I. Abou–Elela, Fayza A. Nasr, Saber A. El-Shafai. 2008. Waste water management in small-and medium-size enterprises: case studies. Environmentalist 28: 289-296. [CrossRef]
- Sugino T and Mayrowani H. 2009. The determinants of cassava productivity and price under the farmer’s collaboration with the emerging cassava processor: A case study in East Lampung, Indonesia. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics Vol 1(5), pp.114-120.
- Van Berkel R. 2007a. Cleaner Production and Eco-Efficiency. In Marinova D, Annandale D, and Phillimore J (eds). The international handbook of environmental technology management. Edward Elgar Publications, Cheltenham, UK, pp 67-93.
- Van Berkel R. 2007b. Cleaner Production and Eco-Efficiency in Australia small firms. International Journal Environmental Tehnology Manage 7(5-6):672-693.
- Van Berkel R. 2011. Evaluation of the global implementatio of the UNIDO-UNEP National Cleaner Production Centres (NCPC) Programme. Clean Technology Environmental Policy 13:161-175. [CrossRef]
- Udoro E.O., Gbadamosi O.A., and Taiwo A.K. 2008. Studies on the production and utilization of dried cassava chips as human food. International Union of Food Science and Technology.
- UNEP, 1991. United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s Audit and Reduction Manual for Industrial Emissions and Wastes.
- White, W.L.B., D.I. Arias-Garson, J.M. McMahon and R.T. Sayre. 1998. Cyanogenesis in cassava: the role of hydroxy nitrile lyase in root cyanide production. Plant Physiology 116:1219-1225. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.