MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology and Information Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Bhavyesh Divecha, Ajith Abraham, Crina Grosan and Sugata Sanyal. 2007. Analysis of Dynamic Source Routing and Destination Sequenced Distance Vector Protocols for Different Mobility Models. in Proceedings of the First Asia International Conference on Modelling & Simulation (AMS).
- F. Bai, A. Helmy. 2004. A Survey of Mobility Modeling and Analysis in Wireless Adhoc Networks. Book Chapter in the book on “Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks”, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- F. Bai, N. Sadagopan, and A. Helmy. 2003. Important: a framework to systematically analyze the impact of mobility on performance of routing protocols for ad hoc networks. Proceedings of IEEE Information Communications Conference (INFOCOM 2003), San Francisco.
- J. Broch, D. A. Maltz, D. B. Johnson, Y.-C. Hu, and J. Jetcheva. 1998. A performance comparison of multi-hop wireless ad hoc network routing protocols. Proceedings of the Fourth Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking( Mobicom98), ACM.
- M. Sreerama Murty and M. Venkat Das. 2011. Performance Evaluation of MANET Routing Protocols using Reference Point Group Mobility and Random Waypoint Models. International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC), Vol. 2, No.1, pp. 33-42, March. [CrossRef]
- Rajesh Deshmukh, Asha Ambhaikar. 2010. Performance Evaluation of AODV and DSR with Reference to Network Size. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 11– No.8, December.
- Sunil Kumar Singh, Rajesh Duvvuru, and Amit Bhattcharjee. 2013. Performance Evaluation Of Proactive, Reactive And Hybrid Routing Protocols With Mobility Model In Manets. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET) Volume: 02 Issue: 08
- V. Ramesh, Dr. P. Subbaiah, N. Koteswar Rao, N. Subhashini, Narayana. D. 2010. Performance Comparison and Analysis of Preemptive-DSR and TORA. International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) Vol.1, No.4, December
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.