MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Ala-Harja, H & Helo, P 2014, ‘Green supply chain decisions–case-based performance analysis from the food industry’, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 69:97-107. [CrossRef]
- Barratt, M 2004, ‘Understanding the meaning of collaboration in the supply chain’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.9(1):30-42. [CrossRef]
- Bezuidenhout, CN, Bodhanya, S & Brenchley, L 2012, ‘An analysis of collaboration in a sugarcane production and processing supply chain’, British Food Journal, vol.114(6):880-895. [CrossRef]
- Bourlakis, M, Maglaras, G, Aktas, E, Gallear, D & Fotopoulos, C 2014, ‘Firm size and sustainable performance in food supply chains: Insights from Greek SMEs’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:112-130. [CrossRef]
- Brandenburg, M, Govindan, K, Sarkis, J & Seuring, S 2014, ‘Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol.233(2):299-312. [CrossRef]
- Cambero, C & Sowlati, T 2014, ‘Assessment and optimization of forest biomass supply chains from economic, social and environmental perspectives – A review of literature’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol.36:62-73. [CrossRef]
- Cao, M & Zhang, Q 2011, ‘Supply chain collaboration: impact on collaborative advantage and firm performance’, Journal of Operations Management, vol.29(3):163-180. [CrossRef]
- Dwi, Y, Nouaouri, I, Allaoui, H & Goncalves, G 2013, ‘Sustainable supply chain and collaboration: What is the link and what are the benefits?’, 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing, SIM 2013, 631-636.
- Egilmez, G, Kucukvar, M, Tatari, O & Bhutta, MKS 2014, ‘Supply chain sustainability assessment of the US food manufacturing sectors: A life cycle-based frontier approach’, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, vol.82:8-20. [CrossRef]
- Ernšteins, R, Lontone, A, Zvirbule, L & Kauliņš, J (eds) 2013, Sustainable food governance development perspective on the local municipality level, University of Latvia, Latvia.
- Fritz, M & Schiefer, G 2008, ‘Food chain management for sustainable food system development: a European research agenda’, Agribusiness, vol.24(4):440-452. [CrossRef]
- Gellynck, X & Kühne, B 2010, ‘Horizontal and vertical networks for innovation in the traditional food sector’, International Journal on Food System Dynamics, vol.1(2):123-132.
- Ghaderi, H, Darestani, SA, Leman, Z & Ismail, MY 2012, ‘Horizontal collaboration in logistics: a feasible task for group purchasing’, International Journal of Procurement Management, vol.5(1):43-54. [CrossRef]
- Gold, S, Hahn, R & Seuring, S 2013, ‘Sustainable supply chain management in “Base of the pyramid” food projects—A path to triple bottom line approaches for multinationals?’, International Business Review, vol.22(5):784-799. [CrossRef]
- Gosling, J, Jia, F, Gong, Y & Brown, S 2014, ‘The role of supply chain leadership in the learning of sustainable practice: Toward an integrated framework’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 16 October 2014.
- Hamprecht, J, Corsten, D, Noll, M & Meier, E 2005, ‘Controlling the sustainability of food supply chains’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.10(1):7-10. [CrossRef]
- Hildbrand, S & Bodhanya, S 2014, ‘Application of the viable system model in a complex sugarcane supply chain’, British Food Journal, vol.116(12):2048-2068. [CrossRef]
- Kahraman, C, Ertay, T & Büyüközkan, G 2006, ‘A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 171(2):390-411. [CrossRef]
- Klassen, RD & Vereecke, A 2012, ‘Social issues in supply chains: Capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.140(1):103-115. [CrossRef]
- Laham, J 2014, ‘Supply chain collaboration in the Malaysian pineapple chains’, PhD thesis, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, The University of Queensland.
- Leat, P, Revoredo-Giha, C & Lamprinopoulou, C 2011, ‘Scotland’s food and drink policy discussion: Sustainability issues in the food supply chain’, Sustainability, vol.3(4):605-631. [CrossRef]
- Leat, P & Revoredo-Giha, C 2013, ‘Risk and resilience in agri-food supply chains: the case of the ASDA PorkLink supply chain in Scotland’, Supply Chain Management, vol.18(2):219-231. [CrossRef]
- Li, D, Wang, X, Chan, HK & Manzini, R 2014, ‘Sustainable food supply chain management’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:1-8. [CrossRef]
- Liao, S-H & Kuo, F-I 2014, ‘The study of relationships between the collaboration for supply chain, supply chain capabilities and firm performance: A case of the Taiwan׳s TFT-LCD industry’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.156:295-304. [CrossRef]
- Lin, Y-H & Tseng, M-L 2014, ‘Assessing the competitive priorities within sustainable supply chain management under uncertainty’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 17 July 2014.
- Malaza, S & Myeni, D 2009, ‘Integrating smallholder growers into competitive sugarcane production’, South African Sugarcane Technologists Association, vol.82:405-408.
- Maloni, MJ & Brown, ME 2006, ‘Corporate social responsibility in the supply chain: an application in the food industry’, Journal of business ethics, vol.68(1):35-52. [CrossRef]
- Masuku, MB, Kirsten, JF, Van Rooyen, CJ & Perret, S 2003, ‘Contractual relationships between small-holder sugarcane growers and millers in the sugar industry supply chain in Swaziland’, Agrekon: Agricultural Economics Research, Policy and Practice in Southern Africa, vol.42(3):183-199.
- Matopoulos, A, Doukidis, GI, Vlachopoulou, M, Manthou, V & Manos, B 2007, ‘A conceptual framework for supply chain collaboration: Empirical evidence from the agri‐food industry’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.12(3):177-186. [CrossRef]
- McAdam, M, McAdam, R, Dunn, A & McCall, C 2014, ‘Development of small and medium-sized enterprise horizontal innovation networks: UK agri-food sector study’, International Small Business Journal, vol.32(7):830-853. [CrossRef]
- Mohezar, S & Nor, MNM 2014, ‘Could supply chain technology improve food operators’ innovativeness? A developing country’s perspective’, Trends in Food Science & Technology, vol.38(1):75-82. [CrossRef]
- Mota, B, Gomes, MI, Carvalho, A & Barbosa-Povoa, AP 2014, ‘Towards supply chain sustainability: economic, environmental and social design and planning’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 1 August 2014.
- Nielsen, FAG, Angeli, F, Luppe, MR & Giesbrecht da Silveira, JA 2014, ‘Horizontal alliances among independents and non-integrated food retailers: A worldwide analysis’, International Journal of Business & Commerce, vol.3(10):21-50.
- Proches, CNG & Bodhanya, S 2013, ‘An analysis of multi-stakeholder interactions in the sugar industry using a social complexity framework’, Problems and Perspectives in Management, vol.11(4):77-85.
- Ramanathan, U, Bentley, Y & Pang, G 2014, ‘The role of collaboration in the UK green supply chains: An exploratory study of the perspectives of suppliers, logistics and retailers’, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.70:231-241. [CrossRef]
- Rota, C, Reynolds, N & Zanasi, C 2013, ‘Sustainable food supply chains: The role of collaboration and sustainable relationships’, International Journal of Business and Social Science, vol.4(4):45-53.
- Rusono, N, Suanri, A, Candradijaya, A, Muharam, A, Tejaningsih, IM, Hadi, PU, Susilowati, SH & Maulana, M 2014, Studi pendahuluan: Rencana Pembangunan Jangka Menengah Nasional (RPJMN) bidang pangan dan pertanian 2015-2019, Direktorat Pangan dan Pertanian,Bappenas, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Sanders, NR 2012, Supply chain management : A global perspective, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ.
- Shokri, A, Oglethorpe, D & Nabhani, F 2014, ‘Evaluating sustainability in the UK fast food supply chain’, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol.25(8):1224-1244. [CrossRef]
- Steele, B & Feyerherm, A 2013, ‘Loblaw sustainable seafood: Transforming the seafood supply shain through network development and collaboration’, Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness, vol.3:101-132. [CrossRef]
- Tajbakhsh, A & Hassini, E 2014, ‘A data envelopment analysis approach to evaluate sustainability in supply chain networks’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 9 Agustus 2014.
- Turi, A, Goncalves, G & Mocan, M 2014, ‘Challenges and competitiveness indicators for the sustainable development of the supply chain in food industry’, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol.124:133-141. [CrossRef]
- Vachon, S & Mao, Z 2008, ‘Linking supply chain strength to sustainable development: A country-level analysis’, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.16(15):1552-1560. [CrossRef]
- Validi, S, Bhattacharya, A & Byrne, PJ 2014, ‘A case analysis of a sustainable food supply chain distribution system—A multi-objective approach’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:71-87. [CrossRef]
- Van der Krogt, D, Nilsson, J & Høst, V 2007, ‘The impact of cooperatives’ risk aversion and equity capital constraints on their inter-firm consolidation and collaboration strategies—with an empirical study of the European dairy industry’, Agribusiness, vol.23(4):453-472. [CrossRef]
- Varsei, M, Soosay, CA, Fahimnia, B & Sarkis, J 2014, ‘Framing sustainability performance of supply chains with multidimensional indicators’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.19(3):242-257. [CrossRef]
- Wang, PC, Halim, I, Adhitya, A & Srinivasan, R 2011, ‘Integrating economic, environmental and social indicators for sustainable supply chains’, in E.N. Pistikopoulos, MCG & Kokossis, AC (eds), Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Elsevier, 1220-1224. [CrossRef]
- Warsanga, WB 2014, ‘Coordination and structure of agri-food value chains: Analysis of banana value chain strands in Tanzania’, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, vol.5(7):71-78.
- Weaver, RD 2008, ‘Collaborative pull innovation: Origins and adoption in the new economy’, Agribusiness, vol.24(3):388-402. [CrossRef]
- Wright, W, Score, M & Conner, DS 2007, ‘Food system makers: Motivational frames for catalyzing agri-food development through multi-stakeholder collaboration’, Community Development, vol.38(3):39-59. [CrossRef]
- Yakovleva, N 2007, ‘Measuring the sustainability of the food supply chain: A case study of the UK’, Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning, vol.9(1):75-100. [CrossRef]
- Yakovleva, N, Sarkis, J & Sloan, T 2010, ‘Sustainability indicators for the food supply chain’, Woodhead Publishing Limited, 297-329.
- Yakovleva, N, Sarkis, J & Sloan, T 2012, ‘Sustainable benchmarking of supply chains: The case of the food industry’, International Journal of Production Research, vol.50(5):1297-1317. [CrossRef]
- Yan, X-h & Ma, J 2012, ‘Development of sustainable food supply chain’, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, vol.4(2):166-169. [CrossRef]
- Yu, M & Nagurney, A 2013, ‘Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol.224(2):273-282. [CrossRef]
- Zanoni, S & Zavanella, L 2012, ‘Chilled or frozen? Decision strategies for sustainable food supply chains’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.140(2):731-736. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.