MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Choocharukul, K. and Ung, M. H. 2011. Propensity to Switch to a New Bus Service in Phnom Penh using Stated Preference Analysis. Asian Transport Studies, 1(3), pp. 277-287.
- Dell’Olio, L., Ibeas, A. and Cecin, P. 2011. The Quality of Service Desired by Public Transport Users. Transport Policy, 18(1), pp. 217-227. [CrossRef]
- Exel, N.J.A.V. and Rietveld, P. 2010. Perceptions of Public Transport Travel Time and Their Effect on Choice-Sets among Car Drivers. Journal of Transport and Land Use 2 (3/4), pp. 75-86.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). 2011. The Research on Practical Approach for Urban Transport Planning. Japan.
- Joewono T. B., Lauw, B. Z., and Hendy, H. 2013. Motorcycle in the West Java Province, Indonesia: Its Growth and Characteristics, Civil Engineering Dimension, 15(1), 61-70.
- Kikuchi, K., Arimura, M., Tamura, T., and Saito, K. 2011. Empirical Study on Optimum Allocation toward Reducing the Length of Journey to Work Trip: The Case of Sapporo City. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 8.
- Koizumi, Y., Nishimiya, N., and Kaneko, M. 2013. Urban Transportation Characteristics and Urban Mass Transit Introduction in the Cities of Developing Countries. Journal of the Eastern Asian Society for Transport Studies, 10, pp. 81-99.
- Lay, W. T. and Chen, C. F. 2011. Behavioral Intentions of Public Transit Passengers-The Roles of Service Quality, Perceived Values, Satisfaction and Involvement. Transport Policy, 8(2), pp. 318-325. [CrossRef]
- Lee, C. F. 1993. Statistics for Business and Financial Economics, D.C. Heath and Company, Lexington.
- Muthukannan, M. and Thirumurthy, A. M. 2008. Modeling for Optimization of Urban Transit System Utility: A Case Study. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(2), pp. 71-74.
- Newman, P. and Kenworthy, J. 1999. Sustainability and Cities: Overcoming Automobile Dependence. Washington: Island Press.
- Pardo, C. F. 2006. Raising public awareness about sustainable urban transport. In Deutsche Gesellschaftfür Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) (Eds.), Sustainable transport: A sourcebook for policy-makers in developing countries (Module 1e).
- Redman, L., Friman, M., Garling, T. and Hartig, T. 2013. Quality Attributes of Public Transport that Attract Car Users: A Research Review. Transport Policy, 25, pp. 119-127. [CrossRef]
- Ryan, S. 2009. Pedestrian Environments and Transit Ridership. Journal of Public Transportation, 12(1), pp. 39-57. [CrossRef]
- Sandow, E. and Westin, K. 2010. Preferences for Commuting in Sparsely Populated Areas. Journal of Transport and Land Use, 2(3), pp. 87-107.
- Sekar, K. R., Padmakrishna, B., Neeli, R. T. and Srinivasan, T. C. 2015. Determining Transportation Industrial Metrics Using Random Process Theory and Analytical Hierarchy Process. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(12), pp. 5240-5249.
- Tabanan Bureau of Statistics. 2013. Population, Socio-Economic and Transport Data. Tabanan. Bali.
- Tabanan Department of Transport. 2014. Public Transport Routes in Tabanan Region. Tabanan.Bali.
- Yu, B., Zhang, J., and Fujiwara, A. 2011. Comparative Analysis on Household Energy Consumption Behavior in Asia Megacities by Considering the Effect of Car Ownership and Self-selection. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.