MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Abdel-Aal, N and Sawada, K. 2003. Inhibition of adhesion and precipitation of CaCO3 by aminopolyphosphonate, Journal of Crystal growth, 256, 188-200. [CrossRef]
- Ang H A., Muryanto S. and Hoang T. 2006, Gypsum scale formation control in pipe flow system: a systemic study on the effect of process parameters and additives, Curtin University Of Technology, Perth, Australia.
- Beck R., Hakkinen A. and Didrik. M-S. 2009, The effect of crystalization condition, crystal morphology and size on pressure filtration of L-glutamic acid and an aromatic amine, Separation and Purification technology, 66, 549-558. [CrossRef]
- Chen T., Neville N., Sorbi K. and Zhong. Z. 2009. Insitu monitoring the inhibiting effect of polyphospinocarboxyliq acid on CaCO3 scale formation by syncroton XR-Difraction, Chemical Engineering Science, 64, 912-918. [CrossRef]
- Curcio E., Ji X. and Di Profio G. 2010, Membrane distillation operated at high sea water concentration factor : role the membrane on CaCO3 scaling in presence of humic acid, Journal of Membrane Science, 346, 263-269. [CrossRef]
- Euvrard M., Membrey F., Filiatre C. and Foissy A. 2004, Crystallization of Calcium Carbonate, Journal of Crystall Growth, 265, 322-330. [CrossRef]
- Heberling F., Bosbach D. and Eckhart J D. 2014, Reactivity of Calcite-water-interface from molecular scale process to geochemical engineering, Applied Geochemistry, 45, 158-190. [CrossRef]
- Jamialahmadi M. and Muller-Steinhagen H. 2007, Heat exchanger fouling and cleaning in the dehydrate process for the production of the phosporic acid, Chemical EngineeringResearch And Design, 85, 245-255. [CrossRef]
- Liang F. and Wen B., 2014, Force vibrations with internal resonance of a pipeconveying fluid under external periodic excitation, Journal of Hydrodynamics, DOI : 10.1016/S101-5068 (14) 60086-X 2014.
- Miwa S., Mori M., and Hibiki T. 2015. Two phase flow induced vibration in piping system, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 78, 270-284. [CrossRef]
- Muryanto S., Bayuseno A P., Ma’mun H., Usamah M. and Jotho. 2014, Calcium carbonate scale formation in pipes : effect of flowrate, temperature and malic acid as additives on the mass and morphology of the scale, International Conference and Workshop on Chemical Engineering UNPAR 2013, Procedia Chemistry, 9, 69-76. [CrossRef]
- Ruiz C., Jaramillo V H., Mba D., Ottewil J R. and Cao. Y. 2015, Combination process and vibration data for improve condition monitoring of industrial system working under variable conditions, Mechanical System and Signal Processing, 66-67, 699-714.
- Scaussberger P., Mustafa G M., Leslie G. and Friedel. A. 2009, Scaling prediction based on thermodynamic equilibrium Calculations-scope and limitation, Desalination, 244, 31-47. [CrossRef]
- Setta F A. and Neville A. 2011, Eficiency assesment of inhibitors on CaCO3 precipitation kinetic in the bulk and deposition on a stainless steel surface, Desalination 281, 340-347. [CrossRef]
- Sheikoleslami. 2000, Calcium sulfate fouling-Precipitation or particulate : A proposed Composite model, Heat Transfer Engineering, 21(3), 24-33. [CrossRef]
- Sinir B G. and Demir D D. 2015, The Analysis of non lineair vibration of pipe conveying an ideal fluid, European Journal of Mechanic Fluids, 52, 38-44. [CrossRef]
- Su Y., Yang H., Shi W, Guo H. and Zhao Y. 2009, Cristallization and morphological control of calcium carbonate by functionalized tri block polymers, Colloid and Surfaces A : Psychochemical engineering Aspects, DOI: 10.1016/J.Colsurfa.2009.12.002.
- Shubashini O., Ning H., Ferguson I. and Lu N. 2014, Effect of surface treatment on thermal stability of the hemp PLA composities : Correlation of activation energy with thermal degradation, Composities Part B,67, 227-232. [CrossRef]
- Suai Jun L., Gong-min L. and Wei-Tao K. 2014, Vibration analysis of pipe conveying fluid by transfer matrix method, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 266, 78-88. [CrossRef]
- Tzotzi, Pahiadaki, Yiantsios, Karabelas, and Andritsos. 2007. A study of CaCO3 scale formation and inhibition in RO and NF membrane processes, Journal of Membran Science, 296, 171-184. [CrossRef]
- Young I., Li S H., Kim W. and Suh S. 2004, Physical Water Treatment for the Mitigation of Mineral Fouling In Cooling-Tower Water Applications, 2003, ECI Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning: Fundamentals and Applications Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.