MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Bansal, P.K., T.C. Chin. 2002. Design and modelling of hot-wall condensers in domestic refrigerators. Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 22, pp. 1601–1617. [CrossRef]
- Bansal, P.K., and Chin, T.C. 2003. Modelling and optimisation of wire-and-tube condenser. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 26, pp. 601-613. [CrossRef]
- Incropera, Frank P., DeWitt, David P. 1990. Fundamentals of Heat and Mass transfer. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Jaluria, Y. 2007. Design and Optimization of Thermal Systems. Second Edition, McGraw-Hill, New York. [CrossRef]
- Kumara, Pradeep. 2011. Optimization Of Performance And Assessment Of Material Cost Of The Refrigerator Condenser. Master Of Science Thesis, KTH School of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Kumra, A., Rawal, N., and Samui, P. 2013. Prediction of heat transfer rate of a wire-on-tube type heat exchanger: An Artifical Intelegence approach. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 64, pp. 74 – 83. [CrossRef]
- Kwon Young W., Bang Hyochoong. 1997. The Finite element methode using MATLAB, 3rd edition, CRC Press, New York.
- Pitts, D and Sissom, L. 1977. Heat Transfer. McGraw-Hill, inc.
- Petroski, S.J., and Clausing, A.M. 1999. An Investigation of the Performance of Confined, Saw-Tooth Shaped Wire-on-Tube Condensers. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, ACRC TR-153.
- Romero-Méndez, R., Sen, M., Yang, K.T., and McClain, R. 2000. Effect of on spacing on convection in a plate fin and tube heat exchanger. Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 43, pp. 39-51. [CrossRef]
- Samana, T., Kiatsiriroat, T., and Nuntaphan, A. 2012. Air-side Performance Analysis of Wire-on-tube Heat Exchanger Having Oscillating Heat Pipe as Extended Surface under Natural Convection Condition. Heat Transfer Engineering, Vol. 33, issue 12, pp. 1033-1039. [CrossRef]
- Srinivasan, V. and Shah, R.K. 1997. Fin Efficiency of Extended Surfaces in Two Phase- Flow. Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 18, pp. 419 - 429. [CrossRef]
- Tagliafico, L., and Tanda, G. 1997. Radiation and natural convection heat transfer from wire-and-tube heat exchangers in refrigeration appliances. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 20, No. 7, pp. 461-469. [CrossRef]
- Tanda, G, and Tagliafico, L. 1997. Free Convection Heat Transfer From Wire and Tube Heat Exchangers. Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 119, pp. 370 - 372. [CrossRef]
- Witzell, O.W. and Fontaine, W.E. 1957. Design of Wire and Tube Condensers. Journal of Refrigerating Engineering, Vol. 65, pp. 41 – 44.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.