MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Abagale, K. F., Mensah, A., and Osei, A. R. 2012. Urban Solid Waste Sorting in A Growing City of Ghana. International Journal of Environment and Sustainability, Vol.1, No. 4, Pp 18–25, available online at www.sciencetarget.com, accessed on November 20th, 2015 [CrossRef]
- Abduli, M.A. 1997. Solid Waste Management in Guilan Province, Iran. Journal of environmental health, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 19–24.
- Agwu, M. O. 2012. Issues and Challenges of Solid Waste Management Practices in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria - a Behavioral Perspective. American Journal of social and management of sciences, available online at http://www.scihub.org/AJSMS/PDF/2012/2/AJSMS-3-2-83-92.pdf, accessed on November 19th, 2015.
- Alexander, F.O., Anan, J. & Matilda, O.B. 2015. An Assessment of Solid Waste Management System in the Kumasi Metropolis. Journal of Arts and Humanities, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 27–39, available online at http://www.theartsjournal.org/index.php/site/article/viewFile/663/354, accessed on November 19th, 2015.
- Cape Town Metropolitan Assembly (CTMA). 2004. Integrated waste management. Republic of South Africa
- City Regulation of Depok Number 5 Year 2014 about Waste Management
- Cointreau-Levin, S. 2006. Occupational and Environ-mental Health Issues of Solid Waste Management: Special Emphasis on Middle- and Lower–income Countries. World Bank Report, and Pp 1–41, available online at http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTUSWM/Resources/up-2.pdf, accessed on November 20th, 2015
- Cresswell, John W. 2002. Research Design. Quantitative & Qualitative Approaches, New York: Sage Publication, Inc.
- Goorah, S.S.D., Esmyot, M.L.I., & Boojhawon, R. 2009. The Health Impact of Nonhazardous Solid Waste Disposal in a Community: The Case of the Mare Chicose Landfill in Mauritius. Journal of Environmental Health, 72(1), 48–54.
- Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 81 Year 2012 about Management of household waste and household-like waste
- Hasan, S.E. 2004. Public Awareness is Key to Successful Waste Management. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, A39(2), 483–492. [CrossRef]
- Kofoworola, O. F. 2007. Recovery and Recycling Practices in Municipal Solid Waste Management in Lagos, Nigeria. Waste Management Journal, Vol. 27, No. 9, Pp 1139–1143. [CrossRef]
- Law (UU) Number 18 Year 2008 about Waste Management.
- Maguto, P.O., and Onsongo, C.O. 2011. Operationalizing Municipal Solid Waste Management. Integrated Waste Management Journal, Vol. II, Pp 1–9, available online at http://www.intechopen.com/books/integrated-waste-management-volume-ii/operationalizing-municipal-solid-waste-management, accessed on November 19th, 2015
- Moleong, Lexy J. 2006. Qualitative Research Methodology, 22nd edition, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya
- Nasrabadi, T., Hoveidi, H., Bidhendi, G.N., Yavari, A.R., & Mohammadnejad, S. 2008. Evaluating Citizen Attitudes and Participation in Solid Waste Management in Tehran, Iran. Journal of Environmental Health, 71(5), 30–33.
- Ndraha, Taliziduhu. 2003. Methodology of Indonesian Government, 3rd edition. Jakarta: Bina Aksara, p. 57.
- Oyelola, O. T., Babatunde, A. I., and Abiodun, A. A. 2011. Appraisal of Municipal Solid Waste Management in Lagos Metropolis. Wilolud Journals, Vol. 2, No. 2, Pp 1–7, (available online at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265349558_APPRAISAL_OF_MUNICIPAL_SOLID_WASTE_MANAGEMENT_IN_LAGOS_METROPOLIS), accessed on November 20th, 2015.
- Ramachandra, T.V., & Varghese, S.K. 2003. Exploring Possibilities of Achieving Sustainability in Solid Waste Management. Indian Journal of Environmental Health, 45(4), 255–264
- Subramanian, K. 2005. Solid Waste Management Issues in Indian Cities. Chennai, India: The Hindu, available online at http://www.hindu.com/ accessed on November 21st, 2015.
- Tadesse, T. 2004. Solid Waste Management. Lecture Notes for Environmental and Occupational Health Students, Ethiopia Public Health Initiative, Pp 1–199.
- United Nations Environment Programme. 2005. Solid Waste Management, Chapter III: Waste Quantities and Characteristics, Pp 31–38, available online at http://unep.or.jp, accessed on November 21st, 2015.
- Urbanbandit Website. 2012. What is waste? Zero Waste Advocate and Urban Environmentalist”, available online on http://urbanbandit.ca/2012/11/05/what-is-waste/, accessed on November 19th, 2015.
- Williams, P. 2005. Waste Treatment and Disposal, Second edition, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, Pp 380.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.