MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Agarwal, R. and Prasad, J. (1998) ‘A Conceptual and Operational Definition of Personal Innovativeness in the Domain of Information Technology’, Information Systems Research, 9(2), pp. 204-215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal, R. and Prasad, J. (1999) ‘Are Individual Differences Germane to the Acceptance of New Information Technologies?’, Decision Sciences, 30(2), pp. 361-391. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aguila-Obra, A. and Padilla-Meléndez, A. (2006) ‘Organizational factors affecting Internet technology adoption’, Internet Research, 16(1), pp. 94-110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aiken, M., Bacharach, S.B. and French, J.L. (1980) ‘Organizational Structure, Work Process, and Proposal Making in Administrative Bureaucracies’, The Academy of Management Journal, 23(4), pp. 631-652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yadav, S.S. and Zeng Wen, H. (2010) Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET), 2010 2nd International Conference on. 16-18 April 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, M. and Docherty, A. (2004) ‘E-commerce adoption support and advice for UK SMEs’, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 11(3), pp. 315-328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Slappendel, C. (1996) ‘Perspectives on Innovation in Organizations’, Organization Studies, 17(1), pp. 107-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smallbone, D. and Wyer, P. (2000) ‘Growth and development in the small firm’, in Enterprise and Small Business. Financial Times/Prentice-Hall, pp. 409-433 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.