MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- J.A.J. Sujana, T. Revathi, G. Karthiga, R.V. Raj, Game multi objective scheduling algorithm for scientific workflows in cloud computing, IEEE, 1-6, (2015).
- K.A. Saranu, S.Jaganathan, Intensified scheduling algorithm for virtual machine tasks in cloud computing, Springer, 283-290, (2014).
- S. Selvarani, G.S. Sadhasivam, Improved cost-based algorithm for task scheduling in cloud computing,” IEEE, 1-5, (2010).
- S. Banerjee, M. Adhikari, S. Kar, U. Biswas, Development and analysis of a new cloudlet allocation strategy for QoS improvement in cloud, AJSE, Springer, 40, 1409-1425, (2015).
- U.A. Kashif, Z.A. Memon, A.R. Balouch, J.A. Chandio, Distributed trust protocol for IaaS cloud computing, IBCAST, IEEE, 275-279, (2015).
- K. Cheng, Y. Bai, R. Wang, Y. Ma, Optimizing soft real-time scheduling performance for virtual machines with XRT-Xen, IEEE, 169-178, (2015).
- D. Ding, X. Fan, S. Luo, User-oriented cloud resource scheduling with feedback integration, Springer, 1-22, (2015).
- Hu Wu, Zhuo Tang, Renfa Li, A priority constrained scheduling strategy of multiple workflows for cloud computing, IEEE, 1086-1089, (2012).
- A.V. Lakra, D.K. Yadav, Multi-objective tasks scheduling algorithm for cloud computing throughput optimization, ICICCC, 48, 107-113, (2015).
- C. Lin, S. Lu, Scheduling scientific workflows elastically for cloud computing, IEEE, 746-747, (2011).
- Himani, H.S. Sidhu, Cost- deadline based task scheduling in cloud computing, ICACCE, IEEE, 273-279, (2015).
- A. Verma, S. Kaushal, Cost- time efficient scheduling plan for executing workflows in the cloud, JGC, Springer , 13, 495-506, (2015).
- S. Sindhu, S. Mukherjee, Efficient task scheduling algorithms for cloud computing environment, Springer, 79-83, (2011).
- Z. Wang, S. Su, Dynamically hierarchical resource-allocation algorithm in cloud computing environment, Springer, 2748-2766, (2015).
- Jia Ru, Jacky Keung, An Empirical investigation on the simulation of priority and shortest-job-first scheduling for cloud based software systems, IEEE, 78-87, (2013).
- Q.T. Nguyen, N.Q. Hung, N.H. Tuong, V.H. Tran, N. Thoai, Virtual machine allocation in cloud computing for minimizing total execution time on each machine, IEEE, 241-245, (2013).
- A.K. Das, T. Adhikary, C.S. Hong, An intelligent approach for virtual machine and QoS provisioning in cloud computing, IEEE, 462-467, (2013).
- R. Achar, P.S. Thilagam, Shwetha D, Pooja H, Roshni, Andrea, Optimal scheduling of computational task in cloud using virtual machine tree, ICEAIT, IEEE, 143-146, (2012).
- W.J. Wang, Y.S. Chang, W.T. Lo, Y.K. Lee, Adaptive scheduling for parallel tasks with QoS satisfaction for hybrid cloud environments, Springer, 66, 783-811, (2013).
- Liang Ma,Y. Lu, F. Zhang, S. Sun, Dynamic task scheduling in cloud computing based on greedy strategy, Springer, 156-162, (2013).
- J.M. Tang, L. Luo, K.M. Wei, A heuristic resource scheduling algorithm for cloud computing based on polygons correlation calculation, ICEBE, IEEE, 365-370, (2015).
- S. Singh, I. Chana, QRSF: QoS aware resource scheduling framework in cloud computing, Springer, 71, 241-292, (2014).
- S. Singh, I. Chana, Resource provisioning and scheduling in clouds: QoS perspective, Springer, 1-35, (2016).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.