MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Lin, Y.-C. and K.-J. Hung, “Compact ultra-wideband rectangular aperture antenna and band-notched designs,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 11, 3075–3081, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Wang, Y. F., S. W. Cheung, and T. I. Yuk, “Compact ultra-wideband antennas with single band-notched characteristics using simple ground stubs,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 3, 523–529, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Liu, H.-W., C.-H. Ku, T.-S. Wang, and C.-F. Yang, “Compact monopole antenna with band-notched characteristic for UWB applications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 397–400, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Yoon, C., W.-J. Lee, W.-S. Kim, H.-C. Lee, and H.-D. Park, “Compact band-notched ultra-wideband printed antenna using inverted L-slit,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 54, No. 1, 143–144, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Liao, Z., F. Zhang, G. Xie, W. Zhai, and L. Chen, “An omnidirectional and band-notched ultra wideband antenna on double substrates crossing,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 22, 231–240, 2011. [CrossRef]
- R. Azim and M. T. Islam, ’’Compact planar UWB antenna with band notch characteristics for WLAN and DSRC,’ Progress in Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 391–406, 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.