MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Z. Zhao, M. Tomizuka, “Fuzzy gain scheduling of PID Controller”, IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics, 23, 5 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- B.M Mohan and A. Sinha, “The simplest fuzzy PID controller: Mathematical model and stability analysis”, Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations, Methodologies and Applications, 10, 10, pp. 961-975, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.Mieczysław, J. Brdy´s, J. Littler, “Fuzzy logic Gain scheduling for Non-linear servo tracking”, Int. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci., 12, 2, pp. 209–219, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Radaideh, M.T. Hayajneh, “A new Fuzzy Gain scheduling scheme for the PID controllers”, Intelligent automation and soft computing, 9, 4, pp. 269-277, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Anderson, G. L. Blankenship, and L. G. Lebow, “A rule based adaptive PID controller”, In Proc. 27th IEEE Conf. Decision, Control, pp. 564-569, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yao and C. Lin, “Design of Gain Scheduled Fuzzy PID Controller”, International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering, 1, 1, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yao and C. Lin, “On a Genetic algorithm based scheduled Fuzzy PID controller”, International Journal of Innovative Computing, 5, 10(B), pp. 3593-3602, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Gawthrop and P. E. Nomikos, “Automatic tuning of commercial PID controllers for single-loop and multiloop applications”, IEEE Control Syst. Mag., 10, pp. 34-42, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Talaq, F. Al-Basri., “Adaptive fuzzy gain scheduling for load frequency control”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 14, 1, pp. 145-150, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments NI tutorial- Gain scheduling, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.